mattio41

JustifiableNeed.com & Citizens Protection Act

Wonderful thoughts. That being said, no matter the outcome, the police will ignore it. They believe they are a law unto themselves. In Nazi Germany the ranks of the Gestapo were filled by regular policeman. If you believe it will be any different here, think again. No society has ever had a lack of those people who would screw over their own citizens for a paycheck, pension, or just because they liked to do it.

Wonderful thoughts. That being said, no matter the outcome, the police will ignore it. They believe they are a law unto themselves. In Nazi Germany the ranks of the Gestapo were filled by regular policeman. If you believe it will be any different here, think again. No society has ever had a lack of those people who would screw over their own citizens for a paycheck, pension, or just because they liked to do it.

Like the military and police that are agreeing to participate in "Jade Helm". (Basic training exercises to kill American citizens) you know the usual things Nazis would participate in.

WoW,  for $6.49 per letter, do have to personally sign and show ID???

Nope, a secretary or someone authorized to pickup mail for the recipient will sign for it. I know for the Governor they have someone who picks up mail daily not sure about the senators/assemblyman but assume it's the same.

Also, speaking from experience certified mail/return receipt usually grabs someones attention and generates a response...

I sent letters to my district reps and Senator as well as one to the Governor last Thursday. I will post any replies here that don't appear canned! All of my reps are Democrats and anti gun so I don't expect much!

One by one, we are starting to get responses. As we are gearing up, to start putting the Information Relay Stands into some of the ranges, we should start getting more people sending out their letters. If you have not done so, please go to www.justifiableneed.com/action. it only takes a moment of your time.

To see the responses we received so far, go to: Citizens Protection Act

Sweeney-2.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Smokin .50
      Story should hit the newsstands in this Sunday's paper.  Gave the reporter a 50 minute interview this afternoon on all sorts of EFF'd-Up NJ gun laws, justifiable need & how being KIDNAPPED TWICE by the same Biker Gang wasn't justifiable ENOUGH, Dustin Friedlander (Short Hills Mall), Carol Bowne DV homicide & how she'd be lookin' at 3.5-7 if she had a loaded gun with her in the SUV when her Ex stabbed her, Shaneen Allen arrest w/ permitted hand gun over the boarder, PTI, mandatory minimums, and how even cops have to get a P2P for their off duty gun(s)!  Enough STUPID to fill an entire story by itself.  I hope I'm treated fairly, as I was assured I would be.  I also hope I spoke up well for all of us here on the forum that want to see real changes for the better when it comes to NJ gun laws!
      Rosey
    • By NJGF
      You can very easily use the NRA ILA link to contact your NJ Assembly Representatives to show your opposition to ACR117/ACR205 which will reject Christie's changes to justifiable need:

https://act.nraila.org/composeletters.aspx?AlertID=1410

The vote is scheduled for today Monday December 19, 2016 at 13:00
    • By NJGF
      I am looking for a gun that would be usable by a small adult female in a self defense situation. The person has has absolutely no experience with firearms and will not be getting any experience.

I know that normally I would say don't even think about using a firearm in this situation but if someone is breaking into her house in the middle of the night, having a gun with no training might be better than not having any gun (this is obviously debatable).

So given the premise which type of gun would be easiest and simplest for this person to have?

I was thinking of the following:

A semi-auto pistol but they might have issues knowing how to hold it to allow it to function properly. And if it malfunctioned they would have no idea how to clear it. Yet most of the time it would function properly so this might be OK.

A revolver might be more fool proof but the long heavier trigger pull might be an issue for a first time user (keeping it steady and aimed during the trigger pull). Incorrectly holding the revolver could be dangerous (for example putting their hand around the cylinder gap).

Something in 9 mm might be optimal but I also wonder if the lower recoil from a similarly sized handgun in .380 or 38 special might be easier to handle (along with the reduced noise).

A shotgun might be simpler to shoulder and aim. Maybe a .410 which would have the least recoil and noise. I doubt that a novice would know how to rack a pump so I was thinking about a semi-automatic. Reliability might be an issue.

Along the lines of the .410 shotgun would something like the S&W Governor be doable (a revolver that takes .410 shot shells)? A shotgun would seem to be a better choice.

Would a 9 mm carbine be easier to handle than a shotgun or handgun? 

I have eliminated anything chambered in .223 as a 9 mm carbine would seem to be lighter and easier to handle and effective enough. On the other end I have eliminated any .22 as too under powered for self defense although it would definitely be the easiest to handle.

I am interested in getting opinions on this.

• By Kevin125
      Pretty impressive act of self defense with a concealed carry weapon in Arizona.  Didn't see it mentioned anywhere else here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/04/woman-with-gun-to-her-head-kills-assailant-with-her-own-handgun/

A woman shot and killed an assailant, who allegedly had the barrel of his gun pressed against her head.

by AWR Hawkins4 Aug 2016

The incident occurred around 1 a.m. at a Circle K at 59th Avenue and Camelback Road in Glendale, Arizona. AZ Family reports that police arrived on scene to find 27-year-old Frank Taylor in the parking lot, suffering from a gunshot wound. He was rushed to a hospital, where he died from his injuries. Witnesses told police that Taylor held a gun to 23-year-old Carol Miracle’s head and demanded money. Miracle told police that “Taylor tried to rob her at gunpoint near the store.”

Glendale police officer Tiffany Smith indicated that investigators “learned that Taylor pointed his gun at Miracle’s head.” Smith said, “She then drew her own handgun that was holstered on her hip, and shot him one time while she was in fear for her life.”

Smith said the evidence recovered at the scene is “consistent” with eyewitness testimony that Taylor had a gun to Miracle’s head.
    • By Michael1776
      Michael J. Cino is the Chairman of the Constitutional Carry Coalition - we believe that "justifiable need" should be trashed - Please CALL TEN PEOPLE you know in the 5th Congressional District and ASK THEM TO VOTE FOR MICHAEL J. CINO IN THE REPUBLICAN PRIMARY JUNE 7 AgainstTheEstablishment.com
      Then ask them to CALL TEN PEOPLE THEMSELVES

and then ask those TEN to call TEN PEOPLE to Vote for Michael J. Cino in the 5th Congressional District on June 7 - it's the only way we are going to get rid of "justifiable need" and change the gun laws in New Jersey AgainstTheEstablishment.com