Sign in to follow this  
stevenschaffer

searching for wasr 10/63

I have one what do you have to trade? I shot it twice probably 50 rounds or less through it. it's made after 08, which are the better 10/63's. has a smooth bolt (not gritty), and sights are straight. Mags go in and out smoothly as well, and don't rock around much like most do.

dcb6ea7a532ab77609f9b2147a6ccc1d.jpg

I looked through half a dozen, and picked this one because it was the nicest.

I would take $600 for this one, with two 10 round poly mags.

You can get brand new out the door including transfer for under $600

Please tell me where. A couple years ago maybe, not anymore. And that's probably going to be for a WASR 10 not a 10/63 most likely. I paid more than that for this one a year ago, & I shopped around for it.

I paid around 600 after shipping & transfer fees for my 10/63.  This was roughly 1.5 years ago and was the cheapest price available online at the time.

Looking at gunwatcher.com, the cheapest will be close to 600 before shipping/transfer.

I paid around 600 after shipping & transfer fees for my 10/63. This was roughly 1.5 years ago and was the cheapest price available online at the time.

Looking at gunwatcher.com, the cheapest will be close to 600 before shipping/transfer.

You got a pretty good deal I would say. But with this particular model rifle I prefer to inspect before I buy blindly online. I had to pay more but I got to pick a good one out of a bunch that weren't as nice. I'm the same way with SKS's as well. I like to look them over before opening my wallet.

J&G has had the NJ version for over a year at $500, but i just checked and they are out at the moment. Looks like stock is low everywhere right now.

I just grabbed one in January of this year - $516 shipped + $53.50 transfer and NICS so i was $569.50 all in

Please tell me where. A couple years ago maybe, not anymore. And that's probably going to be for a WASR 10 not a 10/63 most likely. I paid more than that for this one a year ago, & I shopped around for it.

you are also correct it was a 10. The 10/63 are becoming much more uncommon. I got one from J&G in 2013 and it's a military marked 10/63.

You got a pretty good deal I would say. But with this particular model rifle I prefer to inspect before I buy blindly online. I had to pay more but I got to pick a good one out of a bunch that weren't as nice. I'm the same way with SKS's as well. I like to look them over before opening my wallet.

I completely agree that wasr's and SKS's should be inspected prior to purchase.  My FFL was kind enough to allow me to inspect and offered to send it back if I wasn't happy with it (Rick @ OMG - great guy btw).  Luckily the one I got was in great shape

J&G has had the NJ version for over a year at $500, but i just checked and they are out at the moment. Looks like stock is low everywhere right now.

I just grabbed on in January of this year - $516 shipped + $53.50 transfer and NICS so i was $569.50 all in

J&G has the wasr 10 version going for $589.95 (in stock) + 21.86 (shipping) + transfer/NICS...  $600 all-in sounds pretty good to me...

I completely agree that wasr's and SKS's should be inspected prior to purchase. My FFL was kind enough to allow me to inspect and offered to send it back if I wasn't happy with it (Rick @ OMG - great guy btw). Luckily the one I got was in great shape

J&G has the wasr 10 version going for $589.95 (in stock) + 21.86 (shipping) + transfer/NICS... $600 all-in sounds pretty good to me...

Keep dealing with Rick that's pretty fair imo. I think what I'm asking is fair. I paid around 7and change with Nics and tax. I've seen them with price tags of around $700 lately.

I have one what do you have to trade? I shot it twice probably 50 rounds or less through it. it's made after 08, which are the better 10/63's. has a smooth bolt (not gritty), and sights are straight. Mags go in and out smoothly as well, and don't rock around much like most do. dcb6ea7a532ab77609f9b2147a6ccc1d.jpg I looked through half a dozen, and picked this one because it was the nicest. I would take $600 for this one, with two 10 round poly mags.

I'll give you $.25 for the Raisinets that are in that bowl.

Those were from Halloween, long gone lol. I ate all the reeces that's what was left. Kids are too afraid to walk my road to tricker treat. More candy for me!

Yeah man, cause you got a 30 MPH road that ppl drive 45 on with hairpin turns and half of them end up in your stone wall :p

Yeah man, cause you got a 30 MPH road that ppl drive 45 on with hairpin turns and half of them end up in your stone wall :p

It's actually 25mph and yeah my road looks like something out of an awesome video game. The bad part is people drive on it like their playing a game. Except when they crash into my house you can't press reset. Exactly the reason for the 4' high wall of boulders we put up.