Rav3n

Greetings from Westampton

Hello, 

Greetings from a long time lurker, first time poster located in Westampton. 

I became a firearm owner back in 2009. I came home one day and my wife told me that I needed to get a gun. My reaction was a mix of huh, what, ok, and why.

Apparently there was a murder around the block from our place and it freaked her out a bit. This from a woman who locks the front door while the house is occupied. 

Well I did the research, discovered what was required and filled out all the forms. About two weeks later I got a letter asking that I head down to the local police and pick up my FPID. 

Once I had that, did some more research about what to buy for HD. Eventually purchased a Stevens 350 by Savage. It's a chinese clone of the Ithaca 37, pump action, bottom feed/eject. It came with the 28" field barrel and a 18" security barrel. A nice solid no frills down to business shotgun.

I took the NRA Firearms in the Home class at Delran Junior Marksman after I purchased the shotgun. 

Since then I've purchased a Mossberg 702 and  a Savage Axis XP in 308.

My latest is a home built AR which I finished late last year.

I've put a little over 300 rounds through it so far with no issues, so I guess I did a good job for less than 600.