45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

This appeared in the Courier Post, which I can't get to unless I sign up. And I'm not signing up. Here's the 'reprint' from Breitbart.

Anyone else heard about this? I haven't seen a post on it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/06/nj-state-senate-pres-to-gun-owners-initiating-recall-bring-it-on/

This is the kind of nonsense that inspired me to hit "delete" when I received my renewal notice from NJ2AS. Note the strikethrough in my signature.

If Sweeney were the only problem I could almost tolerate wasting the organization's resources on a recall effort whose best possible outcome would be satisfying somebody's spiteful streak. More likely it will fail miserably, and all NJ2AS will have to show for wasting its time and membership donations will be another failure.

His constituents obviously like him, having kept him on his throne since 2001. The numbers have risen since his first election. He beat his last opponent by ten points.

There are several democrats who are much more vulnerable. 

Sweeney is the name of the next governor. I won't be here thankfully.

So we need to get him out before. Start digging up dirt on him. They fight dirty, so can we.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Besides, let's assume the recall is successful. Than what? Anybody doubts that he would win the reelection?

And what will the NJ2AS have to show for?

To show NJ politicians that it isn't wise to piss off gunowners and they can find some other stupid cause through which to grandstand to their liberal constituents.

Besides, let's assume the recall is successful. Than what? Anybody doubts that he would win the reelection?

And what will the NJ2AS have to show for?

They will ride Shaneen Allen's coattails until she turns white and I'm 20 years old again.

We've wasted too much time. It's probably too late already. Jury nullification, invoking constitutional and natural rights, are like bringing bottle caps to a street fight. Hallucination is no replacement for vision.  

There are more people receiving public assistance or working for the state than there are gun owners.  The liberal machine in NJ will never defeated.  Is everyone aware this isn't a new phenomenon?  It's not just guns, look at the taxes, the services, the state budget disasters, the pension plan issues, the Abbott school funding formula (single biggest ripoff in taxpayer history).  One in sixth New Jerseyans are receiving medicaid benefits--please do you really believe all of those beneficiaries are going to rise up and vote for responsible government?  Then what would they do, get a job?  Really?  I'm in my late 40s and I've lived here all my life and it's always been this way.  

There are more people receiving public assistance or working for the state than there are gun owners.  The liberal machine in NJ will never defeated.  Is everyone aware this isn't a new phenomenon?  It's not just guns, look at the taxes, the services, the state budget disasters, the pension plan issues, the Abbott school funding formula (single biggest ripoff in taxpayer history).  One in sixth New Jerseyans are receiving medicaid benefits--please do you really believe all of those beneficiaries are going to rise up and vote for responsible government?  Then what would they do, get a job?  Really?  I'm in my late 40s and I've lived here all my life and it's always been this way.  

on everything you mentioned beside guns, it's also not just this state. most states are in trouble with a lot of that stuff......especially it seems to be pension funds......

There are more people receiving public assistance or working for the state than there are gun owners.  The liberal machine in NJ will never defeated.  Is everyone aware this isn't a new phenomenon? 

WRONG WRONG WRONG. Haha I get adamant some times. Nothing personal.

Those individuals do not generally vote. They're too drunk or high or busy cashing their checks to go to the polls. "Wha? yessaday uh 'lection?"

I have demonstrated over and over, mathematically to the seventh decimal place, philosophically to the point of proving Beelzebub exists and lives in my basement, and more logically than any analysis of Fermat's theorem, how we could overwhelm them. 

But you guys go to these damn meetings about secret strategies that nobody has every before considered. You give money to organizations that validate instead of challenging justifiable need, you support one-off solutions like jury nullification and getting Mr. Almeida a handgun carry permit. 

Mark my words. We have until November, 2016. Nineteen f-ing months. After that it's totally, completely over. New York City gun laws for NJ. The bills will come quickly, one after the other, and all will be signed. 50 caliber bans, mag restrictions that make all of us felons, ammo purchase restrictions. Gun shops will drop like flies. You don't like OGAM? You'll freaking love OGAY or OGAL. Provided it's a single-shot .22lr training rifle with an automatic bolt lock after 3 rounds are fired.

Barring legislative action you can kiss your gun rights in this state, as well as your asses, farewell.

on everything you mentioned beside guns, it's also not just this state. most states are in trouble with a lot of that stuff......especially it seems to be pension funds......

On a relative ranking NJ ranks amongst the worst for cost of living and tax crappiness, Illinois, NY, CA.  See anything common with those states?  Oh, and they also happen to be mostly gun hating states.  Texas has a robust economy and Florida has no taxes.  

I have no issue paying taxes just a huge issue with how they are used and on top of it Ive had my 2a rights oppressed.  NJ ranks the 44th worst place in the nation to retire ranked by CNN, worst tax environment and cost of living cited.  What saves it is healthcare accessibility, low crime.  Hawaii finished last because the cost of living is so bad.  Also after NJ was NY, Arkansas (crime, crap healthcare), Alaska (weather and 4x the national average for rape and bad high crime, crap healthcare). 

NJ ranks 50th in the nation for business friendliness due to the tax environment.  Jobs have been leaving in droves.  I don't want to be sour, I really will miss it here.  Born, raised, married, raised my kids and am sad that it won't be a place for me to retire.  Unfortunately when Governor Sweeney is elected the environment will be worse.  

Everything is bought and sold in the worst pay-to-play state in the country.

On a relative ranking NJ ranks amongst the worst for cost of living and tax crappiness, Illinois, NY, CA.  See anything common with those states?  Oh, and they also happen to be mostly gun hating states.  Texas has a robust economy and Florida has no taxes.  

I have no issue paying taxes just a huge issue with how they are used and on top of it Ive had my 2a rights oppressed.  NJ ranks the 44th worst place in the nation to retire ranked by CNN, worst tax environment and cost of living cited.  What saves it is healthcare accessibility, low crime.  Hawaii finished last because the cost of living is so bad.  Also after NJ was NY, Arkansas (crime, crap healthcare), Alaska (weather and 4x the national average for rape and bad high crime, crap healthcare). 

NJ ranks 50th in the nation for business friendliness due to the tax environment.  Jobs have been leaving in droves.  I don't want to be sour, I really will miss it here.  Born, raised, married, raised my kids and am sad that it won't be a place for me to retire.  Unfortunately when Governor Sweeney is elected the environment will be worse.  

Everything is bought and sold in the worst pay-to-play state in the country.

True-Dat