45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

Easier for them be be seagulls than leaders. Keep up the good work, don't listen to the naysayers that vast majority of NJ2AS members are with you

SMH at (almost) everything I have read here. So much misinformation, naysaying, and misdirection. Pointing the finger at those who are actually doing something, while doing nothing, does not fix the problem--it is the problem. And the naysayers and pessimists wonder why New Jersey is in the situation we are in today. What is even more surprising is how people listen to all the misinformation, lies, and criticism from people like "Newtonian" and not even think to message or call me and conduct simple due-diligence before attacking me or the NJ2AS. Why do we give every poster on these forums so much credibility while they hide behind a screen name? For example, Newtonian shows up at our meeting sticking out like a sore thumb with his AK47 shirt, constantly yells out after each sentence I said, puts every idea anyone states down, and nobody questions who he really is or what his intentions are? It really sounds like the antis have infiltrated this website and are intentially placing doubt and creating disturbances in our groups so we get nothing done except arguing amoungst each other and putting down every idea.

The NRA called me a couple days ago looking for money. I asked what are you doing for nj. The guy said he'd brb and check. Came back and said he doesn't see anything listed but. And I cut him off and said that's because the answer is nothing. I told him about the recall and that the NRA is nowhere to be found. I said when you help I'll donate

I'm actually very happy the NJ2AS is taking a more aggressive approach in Trenton, under Alexander's leadership. writing letters really got us far over the past few years:rolleyes:. More needed to be done, he's taken the helm and things are happening. I stand with the NJ2AS, no matter what negative connotations come from the naysayers. Whatever happens win or loose, I'll be able to sleep knowing we at least did something. At this point in this game with the legislature in NJ it's too late for talking!

I'm actually very happy the NJ2AS is taking a more aggressive approach in Trenton, under Alexander's leadership. writing letters really got us far over the past few years:rolleyes:. More needed to be done, he's taken the helm and things are happening. I stand with the NJ2AS, no matter what negative connotations come from the naysayers. Whatever happens win or loose, I'll be able to sleep knowing we at least did something. At this point in this game with the legislature in NJ it's too late for talking!

I'm pretty sure you and I can call each other friends when we meet.

Something has got to change here my friends.

We are residents of NJ citizens of America

To those who are critical of NJ2AS without having attended any meetings to hear the plan, I would strongly urge you to at least listen to the two GFH radio broadcasts that Alexander Roubian was on.  He explains the plan well, and has the full backing of Anthony Calandro and Evan Nappen among others.

SMH at (almost) everything I have read here. So much misinformation, naysaying, and misdirection. Pointing the finger at those who are actually doing something, while doing nothing, does not fix the problem--it is the problem. And the naysayers and pessimists wonder why New Jersey is in the situation we are in today. What is even more surprising is how people listen to all the misinformation, lies, and criticism from people like "Newtonian" and not even think to message or call me and conduct simple due-diligence before attacking me or the NJ2AS. Why do we give every poster on these forums so much credibility while they hide behind a screen name? For example, Newtonian shows up at our meeting sticking out like a sore thumb with his AK47 shirt, constantly yells out after each sentence I said, puts every idea anyone states down, and nobody questions who he really is or what his intentions are? It really sounds like the antis have infiltrated this website and are intentially placing doubt and creating disturbances in our groups so we get nothing done except arguing amoungst each other and putting down every idea.

Thank you ARoubian!

Thank you for posting here on NJGF! After reading your words and being in full agreement, I am renewing I have renewed my membership tonight at NJ2AS, which I let lapse before you took  the reigns!

I believed it couldn't be done.  I heard the plan and now I'm cautiously optimistic.  I know it won't be easy but I think it's possible now.  The trick is getting enough bodies to show up to spend a day working for the cause.   We need bodies.  Don't be discouraged.  Show up. 

And why should we do this?

1) We have no choice now.  We've thrown down the gauntlet and if we don't succeed there will be hell to pay for daring to stand up to the state bully.

2) Getting rid of the senate president and possible next governor will make gun control the third rail that no NJ politician will want to touch.

3) Out of state money will come.  People will donate to things that look successful.  Money makes everything happen.  With enough money you get to decide what laws NJ passes.

4) The sleeping or scared 1 million in NJ will hear that we FINALLY are starting to win in NJ and they just might come out of hiding and join us.

Don't stop writing those letters.

Some of them may laugh and think it's cute, but it's a foundation. And when you whack them they will take it more seriously than if it came out of the blue. It gives them pause, and they start getting nervous in retrospect thinking about the letters and changes in the battlespace that they brushed off.

Don't stop writing those letters.

Some of them may laugh and think it's cute, but it's a foundation. And when you whack them they will take it more seriously than if it came out of the blue. It gives them pause, and they start getting nervous in retrospect thinking about the letters and changes in the battlespace that they brushed off.

Good advice mipafox! I agree completely!

”He who would trade liberty for some temporary security, deserves neither liberty nor security.” -Ben Franklin

The NRA called me a couple days ago looking for money. I asked what are you doing for nj. The guy said he'd brb and check. Came back and said he doesn't see anything listed but. And I cut him off and said that's because the answer is nothing. I told him about the recall and that the NRA is nowhere to be found. I said when you help I'll donate

at one point, they were calling me a few times a day. i kinda sorta went off on one of them ranting about how they don't do anything here for us, and the ONLY reason they got my money for a basic membership was that i had to in order to join a club i wanted to shoot at. told her when i see them actually doing something for us here, i'd consider it.

i haven't gotten a phone call from them since.

I believed it couldn't be done.  I heard the plan and now I'm cautiously optimistic.  I know it won't be easy but I think it's possible now.  The trick is getting enough bodies to show up to spend a day working for the cause.   We need bodies.  Don't be discouraged.  Show up. 

And why should we do this?

1) We have no choice now.  We've thrown down the gauntlet and if we don't succeed there will be hell to pay for daring to stand up to the state bully.

2) Getting rid of the senate president and possible next governor will make gun control the third rail that no NJ politician will want to touch.

3) Out of state money will come.  People will donate to things that look successful.  Money makes everything happen.  With enough money you get to decide what laws NJ passes.

4) The sleeping or scared 1 million in NJ will hear that we FINALLY are starting to win in NJ and they just might come out of hiding and join us.

just think how much better the chance of success would be if some big organization were to back us? i'm sure there must be some kind of gun rights organization, with tons of clout, tons of money, and tons of other resources that could do this. this organization could even mimic moms are nutcases, and bus people in to help. dam.....it's right on the tip of my tongue. what the hell is that organization?

That scene replayed in my office last week when I got a call from the 2AF. I responded the same way you did.

Wait...is this a discussion about global warming, where all the issues are allegedly settled? Is this a discussion about religion, where we routinely denounce dissenters as heretics? Since when did disagreement and thoughtful criticism qualify as treason? We love the Second Amendment but we have no respect for the First Amendment. 

Please: One example of misinformation in my posts, or in any comment I made at the meeting, and I will sincerely apologize. 

Anyone who was there at the Newton meeting, please tell me, did I actually, really scream after every sentence Mr. Roubian delivered, or did I -- as I've admitted and apologized for -- interrupt him two or three times to correct gross factual misstatements? Such as Sweeney's electoral vulnerability or the time course for replacing a sitting NJ Senator. Mr. Roubian stated the whole process would take three months. Impossible. But he'd been quoted as saying the recall had been "three years in the making." So is it three months or three years Mr. R?

I wore the AK tee because I received it that very day as a gift from my future son in law. "Dare you to wear it to the meeting." I also wore a baseball cap emblazoned with my amateur radio call sign. Object to that sign of Beelzebub?

I was a member of your organization until I determined that it was wasting resources on hopeless causes. I am an NRA member and just renewed my ANJRPC membership. I volunteered to be recording secretary for "apply to be denied" but did not attend because they moved the meeting from 10am to 2pm and I had a conflict. I have researched and proposed approaches to unseat NJ legislatures based on the number of gun owners, voter participation rate, and margin of victory in the last election. Did you know that we lost several seats by a few hundred votes? Sweeney lost by 6,000, 54% to 45%. How do you define "vulnerable"?

One further comment. The suggestion that I am some kind of infiltrator or impostor is not only ludicrous but it borders on defamation or slander. As they say "IANAL." It also betrays a paranoia which doesn't surprise me for its existence, but rather that an intelligent person would post it in a public forum. 

It's interesting that I got kicked off here for making a pun about the name of a dead politician, a total creep on all issues including firearms, but you get to use that sort of inflammatory language against a fellow poster merely for disagreeing with you.

Thank you, DeerSlayer. Nothing wrong with writing letters when the time is right, but right now they are laughing at us. We spent 4 years being nice and writing/e-mailing. This is the time to take a major stance and stand together and fight. It is unfortunate some believe if we keep doing the same we will get a different result...

Wait...is this a discussion about global warming, where all the issues are allegedly settled? Is this a discussion about religion, where we routinely denounce dissenters as heretics? Since when did disagreement and thoughtful criticism qualify as treason? We love the Second Amendment but we have no respect for the First Amendment. 

Please: One example of misinformation in my posts, or in any comment I made at the meeting, and I will sincerely apologize. 

Anyone who was there at the Newton meeting, please tell me, did I actually, really scream after every sentence Mr. Roubian delivered, or did I -- as I've admitted and apologized for -- interrupt him two or three times to correct gross factual misstatements? Such as Sweeney's electoral vulnerability or the time course for replacing a sitting NJ Senator. Mr. Roubian stated the whole process would take three months. Impossible. But he'd been quoted as saying the recall had been "three years in the making." So is it three months or three years Mr. R?

I wore the AK tee because I received it that very day as a gift from my future son in law. "Dare you to wear it to the meeting." I also wore a baseball cap emblazoned with my amateur radio call sign. Object to that sign of Beelzebub?

I was a member of your organization until I determined that it was wasting resources on hopeless causes. I am an NRA member and just renewed my ANJRPC membership. I volunteered to be recording secretary for "apply to be denied" but did not attend because they moved the meeting from 10am to 2pm and I had a conflict. I have researched and proposed approaches to unseat NJ legislatures based on the number of gun owners, voter participation rate, and margin of victory in the last election. Did you know that we lost several seats by a few hundred votes? Sweeney lost by 6,000, 54% to 45%. How do you define "vulnerable"?

One further comment. The suggestion that I am some kind of infiltrator or impostor is not only ludicrous but it borders on defamation or slander. As they say "IANAL." It also betrays a paranoia which doesn't surprise me for its existence, but rather that an intelligent person would post it in a public forum. 

It's interesting that I got kicked off here for making a pun about the name of a dead politician, a total creep on all issues including firearms, but you get to use that sort of inflammatory language against a fellow poster merely for disagreeing with you.

Newtonian, I said what I had to say and do not have an interest in engaging you. It is one thing to disagree and go on your way but to actively work towards destroying a project by spreading lies and misinformation is not productive. Now it has come to my attention that you are actively contacting big-name supporters of the Recall and trying to have them change their mind--this is not the efforts of a friend--this is the efforts of someone who simply does not want it to happen with the disguise of being a friend. Just because you keep repeating yourself does not make your argument valid or true. Yes, there were MANY people who spoke/called/messaged me asking "Who was the person who kept interupting the meeting." Not to also mention that you even admitted that you never read the NJ recall law so on what basis of expertise do you have to make a satement about the process or feasibility? To further my point you keep repeating that I stated the recall has been "three years in the making." If you actually did your research you would realize that was a misquote and I actually said it was "years in the making." Meaning, I (and we) have been fed up of Sweeney for a very long time. I even have e-mails to AWR Hawkins (author of the Breitbart article) asking him to correct this. This is one of many examples on why you are wrong on everything you have stated.

Take a basic election/politics class and you will know that you never count the entire spread when factoring win/lose. Elections is 50+1. Meaning he only won by 2,723 votes. That is with Trunk spending $200,000 and Sweeney $3,000,000. I will not get into the issues Trunk had with her campaign etc.

Simply put I have never seen someone actively work so hard to make sure something did not happen meanwhile if s/he spent the same effort working to make sure it did happen this would be done by now.

Now it has come to my attention that you are actively contacting big-name supporters of the Recall and trying to have them change their mind--this is not the efforts of a friend--this is the efforts of someone who simply does not want it to happen with the disguise of being a friend. 

I do not know a single person behind the recall except, barely, for you. I have never contacted anybody behind that effort except for you, whom I met 12 days ago. The only place I have ever discussed it is right here in the open on these forums, and at said meeting, with you.

In other words your claim is preposterous. A bluff bordering on slander. 

Please produce names of individuals who claim to have spoken with me on this subject. I'd like them to post here as a guest if that's possible, and provide the date and time and means by which I initiated contact with them. You're making horrible accusations. Back them up with fact. Have them post here. Mods can you arrange that?

I've asked you twice now to provide a single example of misinformation that I've been spreading. Just one eensy weensie example. If you're right I'll eat crow right here. I'm not afraid of apologizing, even to the likes of you.

I do not know a single person behind the recall except, barely, for you. I have never contacted anybody behind that effort except for you, whom I met 12 days ago. The only place I have ever discussed it is right here in the open on these forums, and at said meeting, with you.

In other words your claim is preposterous. A bluff bordering on slander. 

Please produce names of individuals who claim to have spoken with me on this subject. I'd like them to post here as a guest if that's possible, and provide the date and time and means by which I initiated contact with them. You're making horrible accusations. Back them up with fact. Have them post here. Mods can you arrange that?

I've asked you twice now to provide a single example of misinformation that I've been spreading. Just one eensy weensie example. If you're right I'll eat crow right here. I'm not afraid of apologizing, even to the likes of you.

I just did, Newt, and you cannot even see it, lol. Based on your statement and denial of contacting a key supporter(s) you have proven you are delusional. This is too funny.

I just did, Newt, and you cannot even see it, lol. Based on your statement and denial of contacting a key supporter(s) you have proven you are delusional. This is too funny.

Cut the bullshit and the bluffing. Name names. Right here. Quote this post and list those individuals or forever hold your peace.

OK I'm delusional. For the sake of everyone reading this who is not, name the names. Name them. I have records of every one of my phone calls and emails. I'll donate $200 to NJ2AS/F or whatever you call yourself for each "big donor" you can prove I personally got in touch with outside of that meeting and these forums. In other words, ZERO. 

I have also disagreed with the SAPPA folks. In return they have been the model of civility, intelligence, and respect. Whatever their crazy angle they are sincere and honest. You should read over some of their forum posts, particularly to critics, and perhaps learn a life lesson. 

"LOL"

Name the recall supporters Newtonian is actively contacting and trying to get them to change their minds. You only get to make that accusation from anonymous sources if you are Harry Reid on the floor of the Senate.

For example, Newtonian shows up at our meeting sticking out like a sore thumb with his AK47 shirt

Oh, you'd love me :)