45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

That's what I thought.

Hope no coward starts impugning your reputation.

Impugning how? I am ready to show how dishonest and delusional Newtonian is once he proves he even has an FID card. From what I gather nobody knows who he is outside of this website or even gone shooting with him, etc. That is my point from the beginning with these posts, we have no clue who is trolling and trying to cause trouble and disharmony amoungst our groups. Now you are stating I need to make myself accountable to someone I only met once, tried terribly to disinfranchise us, and we do not even know if he is a friend or foe? I have the evidence and willing to disclose it once he proves to us that he is even a firearm owner.

Impugning how? I am ready to show how dishonest and delusional Newtonian is once he proves he even has an FID card.

I'm ready to prove you cheated on your wife if you post your DL and SS#.

See how ridiculous that is?

You made the accusation and you are unwilling to back it up. So now you are asking people to provide private personal information or you will refuse to back up your accusations.

You don't have anything. You got caught and now you are playing games. Even if it is true, which at this point seems to be less than a 1% chance, you are still acting dishonorably by making accusations and not backing them up.

I do not think Newtonian has been the slightest bit helpful in some of these efforts. I certainly believe he is trying to help, and your wacky accusations are nonsense.

That being said, people need to take a good hard look at YOU. And decide if they might be the next target of your baseless accusations. Or, if you might be the next disaster, as we've seen this movie before and we know how it ends.

I'm 100% convinced the 2 or 3 naysayers in here are close friends or on the payroll of the Dems that keep coming after our guns and ammo. I've said before and I'll say again:

You think a "get out and vote" campaign will far more successful? Ok fine jump on board with the recall effort now and then we will all jump on the get out and vote campaign in a few months when the time is right for that. We all help each other and we will get control of our government back. If we keep staying divided and attacking the efforts of others actually trying to do something about this mess it's gonna be harder for all of us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Divide and conquer....

I'd a lost my money betting we were all on the same team in here....

Exactly. Does not take much for the antis to plant a few people on here to constantly call our ideas dumb and try to belittle us on everything we do so we do not do anything.

I'm ready to prove you cheated on your wife if you post your DL and SS#.

See how ridiculous that is?

You made the accusation and you are unwilling to back it up. So now you are asking people to provide private personal information or you will refuse to back up your accusations.

You don't have anything. You got caught and now you are playing games. Even if it is true, which at this point seems to be less than a 1% chance, you are still acting dishonorably by making accusations and not backing them up.

I do not think Newtonian has been the slightest bit helpful in some of these efforts. I certainly believe he is trying to help, and your wacky accusations are nonsense.

That being said, people need to take a good hard look at YOU. And decide if they might be the next target of your baseless accusations. Or, if you might be the next disaster, as we've seen this movie before and we know how it ends.

Stop deflecting, mipafox. I made it very clear why I asked that. Now you are jumping on the Newt bangwagon while you have absolutley no proof. My statements are true and I am willing to prove it once he proves that he trulely is not a spy and actually a legitimate 2A supporter. Clearly with all his activity on this forum he should have no problem proving this to us. You expect me to release personal e-mails to complete strangers on a public forum and I am the insane one for asking if he even is a legit firearm's owner?

Newtonian - if you don't like the idea, you don't have to get on the bandwagon. But stop trying to slash the tires, cut the battery cables and pouring sand in the gas tank before the wagon starts rolling. The old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" would serve you well.

Alex, 27 posts ago you said you didn't want to engage Newtonian. Stop. Put him on ignore and keep getting the wagon ready to roll!

Newtonian - if you don't like the idea, you don't have to get on the bandwagon. But stop trying to slash the tires, cut the battery cables and pouring sand in the gas tank before the wagon starts rolling. The old saying, "If you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all" would serve you well.

Alex, 27 posts ago you said you didn't want to engage Newtonian. Stop. Put him on ignore and keep getting the wagon ready to roll!

AMEN! Perfectly said. Thank you, Glen.

Alex, if you have information that shows someone who posts here is here to create problems for this group and our rights in this state, then you need to post it. You can't walk into a room full of people, point someone out and say "liar"... Then leave it at that.

I have no idea who Newtonian is outside of this forum. I don't get the troll vibe. I do get the grouch vibe. Sorry Newtonian...just being honest.

But don't toss the furniture around and leave. I get why someone saying your efforts are a waste would piss you off. No way should you fluff it off. But also consider that -how- you defend your cause impacts what people may think of it. If you know he is behind some other effort to sabotage the recall, or if you "think" he's behind it, because someone out there is making calls or sending emails, you should spell it out clearly.

For the record I support the recall effort. But we should be doing a lot more and suspect we will.

Fair enough, Kevin. See below

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 3:29 PM
Subject: Sweeney recall
To: [email protected]

Hi Anthony,

I heard you supporting the Sweeney recall during your recent podcast.

I have been against this initiative from the beginning. If you'd like details you can read my posts within the appropriate thread on the NJ Gun Forums. I'll summarize my points below as well.

1. Sweeney is one guy, one legislator. Yes he's a scumbag, but he's still only one guy.
2. Contrary to what Mr. Roubian states Sweeney is not "vulnerable." He won by 6000 votes, 54-45%.
3. Contrary to what Mr. Roubian states the entire process of replacing a legislator takes at least 8 months, longer with planning. Not three months which is what he told us at the NJ2AS meeting last Wednesday. Roubian himself has been quoted as saying that this effort has been "three years in the making." So is it three months or three years?
4. Opponents of recall have been slandered as being pussies, of surrendering. Far from it. I have advocated many times in the forums the strategy of taking back 5-6-7 seats in truly vulnerable districts. Do you realize that we lost at least one district by a couple of hundred votes, and several by fewer than 1000??
5. Roubian and the recall zealots have no plan. What happens if the recall fails? They need 40,000 signatures, by the way. What if a democrat wins his seat, as is extremely likely? What if they elect an election-proof Senator, like Weinberg, to replace him? Do you recall her as well? Good luck.
6. I have demonstrated, based on the number of gun owners in the state, the margins of defeat, with extremely generous leeway possibly resulting from bad statistics, how we could easily take back the legislature. EASILY. It's a stealth tactic based on canvassing NRA and NJ2AS members by phone, visiting the gun shops in those districts, handing out literature, etc. The democrats would not know what hit them until after the election.
7. What's sad about the recall is that for approximately the same effort we'll put into the iffy job of recalling Sweeney -- for which, win or lose, very few outcomes are positive -- we could tap into FFL resources and  NRA/NJ2AS databases to win several seats back. Perhaps even enough to have a majority.

Pro-recall guys continue to talk about scaring the shit out of them by virtue of this doomed-to-fail recall initiative. How scared will the democrats be when Sweeney wins this skirmish, and how more screwed will we be when he's governor? Hello 3-round mag limits. Ever hear of "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" ??

What would really get them to soil their drawers is to un-elect six or seven of them. Even if two or three seats are won, which by the numbers is eminently possible, that will send a much louder message than a likely-to-fail recall.

Sincerely yours,

Angelo DePalma

Thank you Alex. I might not have posted the phone number though.

Newtonian, if you wrote that email, any particular reason you denied doing it? I have no issue with someone putting their money and time where there mouth is, but I do have a problem with someone blatantly lying about it. Brings into doubt..well...just about everything else.

Newtonian, if you wrote that email, any particular reason you denied doing it? I have no issue with someone putting their money and time where there mouth is, but I do have a problem with someone blatantly lying about it. Brings into doubt..well...just about everything else.

Who cares.

Freelance writer explains the god awful long posts.

Newtonian is not on board. He has a plan, but no minions.

Let's jus move on

&nbsp;

&nbsp;

That's because you're not a slimeball.

Be careful which dogs you lie down with.

I've had an open door policy with people on this site if anybody ever wanted any help with activism. Nobody ever took me up on it, which I guess is for the best.

This is not the first time I've overlooked this douchebaggery, but it is the last time.

I am a NRA life member but used to still donate....they ignore our state so I ignore donating, especially when the whole Brick armory shut down and I had firearms there and contacted the NRA president and vice president & NJ2AS ( I wasn't even a member of nj2as ) and the NRA never ever responded after multiple attempts. However Frank Fiamingo from NJ2AS called me the very next morning willing to try and help. So I put myself on NRA'S do not promote list...they got enough out of me

We're all passionate about 2nd amendment issues, some of us more extreme than others. Newtonian isn't an anti, he has valid ideas and points. Do I agree with all of them personally? No. But I hold no grudges against him either.

Reguardless of what he believes this recall is happening. I'm on board 100%. Will we recall Sweeney? If we all put our boots on the ground together in district 3 it's possible. Will a conservative replacement win that seat in another election? I don't know, but whatever the result I'm going down with the ship or riding triumphantly through the proverbial hurricane were about to sail into.

If Newtonian started an organized "get out the vote campaign" in districts that can be turned red, I would also be hand's on with that effort as well. But I would never throw any of my fellow 2A brothers under the bus, that didn't agree with my efforts. This my friends is where we're flawed in our quests. We should all be an engine together, each effort is represented by a single cylinder in that engine. They're all necessary, but they have to work with eachother in perfect timing or the entire engine won't run for any of us. Together we're definitely a force to be reckoned with. I'm willing to bet we far exceed the IQ levels of our opponents. If we could all see eye to eye for 10 seconds, and overcome our ADD we can't loose.

Impugning how? I am ready to show how dishonest and delusional Newtonian is once he proves he even has an FID card. From what I gather nobody knows who he is outside of this website or even gone shooting with him, etc. That is my point from the beginning with these posts, we have no clue who is trolling and trying to cause trouble and disharmony amoungst our groups. Now you are stating I need to make myself accountable to someone I only met once, tried terribly to disinfranchise us, and we do not even know if he is a friend or foe? I have the evidence and willing to disclose it once he proves to us that he is even a firearm owner.

I don't have to show anything to the likes of you. I've been shooting since 1968. Look up my name on the ANJRPC website, if members are listed. Call the range, call Scott Bach. I was at the fucking range 3 days ago. I have more guns than you have brain cells. You're just a pathetic fraud. With every post you demean yourself and your organization even more. You are accusing me of nonsense. It's up to you to prove it, not to me to disprove it. Please take your medication and get back to us.

It's real clear Roubian. You accused me of something. Prove it or STFU. Nobody has seen me shoot? Call Joe Gallo at Mastodon, who saw me last Friday as I was loading up my car around 11:45. And who's made about 8 transfers for me. Call Rich at Simon Peter. Call Ed or any of the range officers at Cherry Ridge. You're so pathetic...I feel like I'm crawling through the sewer even responding to your ridiculous claims.

NAME THE NAMES or STFU!!! Who did I contact, Roubian? Who???

Fair enough, Kevin. See below

---------- Forwarded message ----------

: Thu, May 7, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Subject: Sweeney recall

To: [email protected]

Hi Anthony,

I heard you supporting the Sweeney recall during your recent podcast.

I have been against this initiative from the beginning. If you'd like details you can read my posts within the appropriate thread on the NJ Gun Forums. I'll summarize my points below as well.

1. Sweeney is one guy, one legislator. Yes he's a scumbag, but he's still only one guy.

2. Contrary to what Mr. Roubian states Sweeney is not "vulnerable." He won by 6000 votes, 54-45%.

3. Contrary to what Mr. Roubian states the entire process of replacing a legislator takes at least 8 months, longer with planning. Not three months which is what he told us at the NJ2AS meeting last Wednesday. Roubian himself has been quoted as saying that this effort has been "three years in the making." So is it three months or three years?

4. Opponents of recall have been slandered as being pussies, of surrendering. Far from it. I have advocated many times in the forums the strategy of taking back 5-6-7 seats in truly vulnerable districts. Do you realize that we lost at least one district by a couple of hundred votes, and several by fewer than 1000??

5. Roubian and the recall zealots have no plan. What happens if the recall fails? They need 40,000 signatures, by the way. What if a democrat wins his seat, as is extremely likely? What if they elect an election-proof Senator, like Weinberg, to replace him? Do you recall her as well? Good luck.

6. I have demonstrated, based on the number of gun owners in the state, the margins of defeat, with extremely generous leeway possibly resulting from bad statistics, how we could easily take back the legislature. EASILY. It's a stealth tactic based on canvassing NRA and NJ2AS members by phone, visiting the gun shops in those districts, handing out literature, etc. The democrats would not know what hit them until after the election.

7. What's sad about the recall is that for approximately the same effort we'll put into the iffy job of recalling Sweeney -- for which, win or lose, very few outcomes are positive -- we could tap into FFL resources and  NRA/NJ2AS databases to win several seats back. Perhaps even enough to have a majority.

Pro-recall guys continue to talk about scaring the shit out of them by virtue of this doomed-to-fail recall initiative. How scared will the democrats be when Sweeney wins this skirmish, and how more screwed will we be when he's governor? Hello 3-round mag limits. Ever hear of "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" ??

What would really get them to soil their drawers is to un-elect six or seven of them. Even if two or three seats are won, which by the numbers is eminently possible, that will send a much louder message than a likely-to-fail recall.

Sincerely yours,

Joe Grinder

Yes I wrote this. However I did not know when I wrote this that Anthony was backing this effort. I heard Roubian on his podcast, that was all. I did not listen to the entire thing. Maybe they tongue kissed towards the end and I missed it.

I will cut a check for $200 to the NJ2AS on Wednesday, and post a copy of the canceled check as soon as I receive it.

Meanwhile, Colandro, you are on my shit list. You are 2x as large as me but you have half of my guts. I would have enjoyed speaking to you about the recall effort. Like Roubian you're a smart guy but also like him you have your agenda. Instead of responding to me like a man you ran to Roubian. Fair enough.

Again, I had NO IDEA you were among the backers of this ridiculous initiative. Nevertheless I will keep my word and pay the $200.

Of course I remembered writing it. It was just a few days ago. But as I mentioned I had NO IDEA that Anthony was backing this. All I did was to recap the stuff I posted here, for everyone to see. I will keep my word and send the worm a check for $200.

Still, to post my name, address, phone number, and email address...well what can I say. Really, who is the douchebag here. Who's the douchebag? Does anyone have any doubt?

Of course I remembered writing it. It was just a few days ago. But as I mentioned I had NO IDEA that Anthony was backing this. All I did was to recap the stuff I posted here, for everyone to see. I will keep my word and send the worm a check for $200.

Still, to post my name, address, phone number, and email address...well what can I say. Really, who is the douchebag here. Who's the douchebag? Does anyone have any doubt?

Yup- was a dickhead move by Mr Roubian, could've been a bit more discreet.

I don’t agree with you on this issue but you should have never have been doxed.  He could have easily edited out your info which it looks like he did after the fact. Now it looks like your quoted post needs to be edited

Guys, sorry if you are painting this as an intential posting of his information while posting on my cellphone. When I got back to my desktop I immediately edited the post. For your information I do not know why it is an issue I reposted an e-mail he sent with information that is on his e-mail signature and his website not to also mention public information on many websites. His name, address, phone number, etc, is public information and produced willingly from himself, not me.

After about 40 minutes of restless sleeplessness I'll respond to your post and simultaneously announce why Roubian will not get $200 from me.

1. Yes I denied trying to undermine him to his "big donors." Unfortunately for the immediate financial stability of the NJ2AS I did not know that Colandro was a "big donor." I heard Roubian on the GFH podcast and sent Anthony a private -- PRIVATE -- email which he decided to share with Roubian, which Roubian then posted with my entire contact details. (And even if I did try to dissuade people I knew were involved, so TF what?? But I didn't.)

2. Anthony Colandro: We've run into each other several times at CR while you were running classes. I'm the big guy at the coffee machine around 11:15 on fridays. I've always looked up to you as a 2nd Amendment entrepreneur. You teach people to defend themselves with guns, knives, clubs, toothpicks, and itty bitty pieces of fleck they find under their refrigerators. Great. I grew up in Hoboken from 1954 onward. I got the shit kicked out of me numerous times, and inflicted similar hardships on other kids, may they rest in peace. Never in my life would I think of going to their mothers and complaining. We solved our problems on the corner of 3rd and Madison. Instead of addressing the legitimate points I made in my PRIVATE email to you you shared them with a 3rd party, who then shared them with the world. Congratulations Tony.

3. Roubian, you are the lowest of the low. I have a family and a wife living at home and you've posted my entire life in this forum. You could easily have redacted the contact information and I would have respected that. But being the person you are you decided not to. You have exposed yourself for what you are numerous times in this thread, and it ain't pretty.