45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

Guys, sorry if you are painting this as an intential posting of his information while posting on my cellphone. When I got back to my desktop I immediately edited the post. For your information I do not know why it is an issue I reposted an e-mail he sent with information that is on his e-mail signature and his website not to also mention public information on many websites. His name, address, phone number, etc, is public information and produced willingly from himself, not me.

Your middle name must be "Disingenuous." I sent a PRIVATE email to Anthony Colandro, not to you. He decided in his eternal wisdom to forward it to you. Even if I did send it to you, there is no reason to post my entire life on here. You're a sad person Mr. Roubian.

Look at the facts here. Newt swore up and down that he did not contact anyone about the recall with intentions of trying to discredit it and then I was called the liar till I produced the evidence. Then Newt claims he did not know Anthony was backing it until now but begins his e-mail to him stating he just listened to his podcast (that I was on twice in 3 weeks and it was stated dozens of times Anthony was supporting it). Now I am being called the "dickhead." This is classic misdirection and smokescreen and now Newt is claiming his life is in danger for posting information which he posts on his email signature and website and many other sites. Also Newt was under the assumption he can perpetuate his lie because he assumed that an e-mail with Anthony was confidential. So Newt admits he intentionally lied and deceived everybody while throwing me under the bus because he believed an e-mail he sent was "confidential." So his goal was to have Anthony stop supporting the recall with the expectation of me knowing nothing about it. Sorry if that does not sit right with me. I can assure you that Anthony and I sharing information was not done in a mischievous fashion--we are all partners in this fight together--and there are absolutely no secrets amongst those who are helping and on the same team. The objective here is so clear and cannot believe I have allowed myself to become distracted with this nonsense. We, the NJ2AS, have had enormous growth, focus, and progress since I took over Jan 1, 2015, and it was all thanks to those who entrusted me to do the right thing, focus on result-oriented activism, and create permanent solutions to our mutual problems. We have a major A-list celebrity working with us now (TBA soon), have a few corporate firearms manufactures interesting in sponsoring us, and a lot of other exciting news which I will be releasing in the upcoming weeks. I hope we can all work together and united to accomplish our goals.

I think enough shits been thrown around. Alex, you and Newtonian aren't going to be having tea together anytime soon. And I doubt there would be any fallout from the posted info......beyond the shit storm here....

Like Deerslayer wrote, we're pretty passionate about this stuff. A lot of other people including you and Newtonian said the same thing. Maybe we all can't work together but if enough do, it could cause some good outcomes. One thing that gets any politician's attention is a big enough group of people demanding they do something...or don't do something. The key ingredient is -big-. We sure as hell aren't going to make the most out of these efforts if we waste our time on crap like these battles. It would be better for us and our rights if we got as fired up about that and the wars we could wage there rather than crap like this.

Always easier said than done. But possible.

Just keep piling on Shawn. Hey can I post your SS#?

What are you even saying? It was asked if you ever even had a gun, fid or if ever been seen shooting. I said you (if that's your name) bought ammo off me a couple years ago. I doubt you bought ammo in 2013 for the purpose of this argument. If anything it helps you.

don't get attacking Roubian here. He has done nothing but bust his ass to get this recall effort going. He sees guys nay-saying the effort and he comes in here to set the record straight. Then he's accused of providing false information so he backs up his claims 100%. Newt on the other hand has been bashing this effort the whole time. He has the right to do that. But did he reeeeally have to contact Ant and try and convince him not to back it??? What's the purpose of that??? This is purely my conjecture but I think maybe his reason is now he realizes with GFH's backing, Nappen's backing, etc that NJ2AS has great odds of being successful and he will look silly when the recall is successful so now he's scrambling to try and undermine it. So then Roubian - yet again - backs up his claims and proves Newt was lying (because he HAD to know GFH was behind the effort ...I've been saying since the beginning of this thread practically to listen to GFH Radio episodes - 203, 204 and 205specifically!!) so how could he say he had no idea Anthony Colandro is behind this effort?

So I'm gonna ask one more time: PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR - go listen to the GFH Episodes. The plan (as much of it as needs to be laid out in a public forum) is presented and everyone will see this is a VERY SMART move for all of us AND we need everyone to be on board.

And once again to Newt: help us out now even if you feel it's a waste of time and then right after this while the iron is still hot we will all get together and follow through on your "get out and vote" campaign!! Let's put this bickering aside and unite!

don't get attacking Roubian here. He has done nothing but bust his ass to get this recall effort going. He sees guys nay-saying the effort and he comes in here to set the record straight. Then he's accused of providing false information so he backs up his claims 100%. Newt on the other hand has been bashing this effort the whole time. He has the right to do that. But did he reeeeally have to contact Ant and try and convince him not to back it??? What's the purpose of that??? This is purely my conjecture but I think maybe his reason is now he realizes with GFH's backing, Nappen's backing, etc that NJ2AS has great odds of being successful and he will look silly when the recall is successful so now he's scrambling to try and undermine it. So then Roubian - yet again - backs up his claims and proves Newt was lying (because he HAD to know GFH was behind the effort ...I've been saying since the beginning of this thread practically to listen to GFH Radio episodes - 203, 204 and 205specifically!!) so how could he say he had no idea Anthony Colandro is behind this effort?

So I'm gonna ask one more time: PLEASE - PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR - go listen to the GFH Episodes. The plan (as much of it as needs to be laid out in a public forum) is presented and everyone will see this is a VERY SMART move for all of us AND we need everyone to be on board.

And once again to Newt: help us out now even if you feel it's a waste of time and then right after this while the iron is still hot we will all get together and follow through on your "get out and vote" campaign!! Let's put this bickering aside and unite!

The "get out the vote" initiative needs to take place right now! November isn't that far off. There's a ton of work to do, in a very short time to possibly make that a successful initiative. Can't wait until October to start that. The more people reached the better the chances of success. The Dems probably already have the busses scheduled for election day, to pick up their constituents by now.

The "get out the vote" initiative needs to take place right now! November isn't that far off. There's a ton of work to do, in a very short time to possibly make that a successful initiative. Can't wait until October to start that. The more people reached the better the chances of success. The Dems probably already have the busses scheduled for election day, to pick up their constituents by now.

If someone is going to drive this effort like Roubian/NJ2AS is driving the recall effort, maybe that person would be allowed to speak at the Petition Rally and get the ball rolling on that? That's coming up soon I suspect. Perfect timing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THIS.

Look at the facts here. Newt swore up and down that he did not contact anyone about the recall with intentions of trying to discredit it and then I was called the liar till I produced the evidence. Then Newt claims he did not know Anthony was backing it until now but begins his e-mail to him stating he just listened to his podcast (that I was on twice in 3 weeks and it was stated dozens of times Anthony was supporting it). Now I am being called the "dickhead." This is classic misdirection and smokescreen and now Newt is claiming his life is in danger for posting information which he posts on his email signature and website and many other sites. Also Newt was under the assumption he can perpetuate his lie because he assumed that an e-mail with Anthony was confidential. So Newt admits he intentionally lied and deceived everybody while throwing me under the bus because he believed an e-mail he sent was "confidential." So his goal was to have Anthony stop supporting the recall with the expectation of me knowing nothing about it. Sorry if that does not sit right with me. I can assure you that Anthony and I sharing information was not done in a mischievous fashion--we are all partners in this fight together--and there are absolutely no secrets amongst those who are helping and on the same team. The objective here is so clear and cannot believe I have allowed myself to become distracted with this nonsense. We, the NJ2AS, have had enormous growth, focus, and progress since I took over Jan 1, 2015, and it was all thanks to those who entrusted me to do the right thing, focus on result-oriented activism, and create permanent solutions to our mutual problems. We have a major A-list celebrity working with us now (TBA soon), have a few corporate firearms manufactures interesting in sponsoring us, and a lot of other exciting news which I will be releasing in the upcoming weeks. I hope we can all work together and united to accomplish our goals.

i just re-read that email. i saw nothing in there trying to dissuade anyone from following you. simply some facts, and opinions.

i just re-read that email. i saw nothing in there trying to dissuade anyone from following you. simply some facts, and opinions.

...that Newtonian had expressed a million times, openly in this forum, for all to read including Mr. Colandro and all other the big name backers that Newtonian supposelly contacted.

---There, finished the sentence for you----

On another note; I won't opine on the merits of the recall or on the merits of Newtonian's arguments, but I will say this: Mr Roubian, that was a hell of show of poor ledership and nonexistent PR skills and the tact worthy of a rock . Worse than a bull in a china shop.

I think enough shits been thrown around. Alex, you and Newtonian aren't going to be having tea together anytime soon. And I doubt there would be any fallout from the posted info......beyond the shit storm here....

Like Deerslayer wrote, we're pretty passionate about this stuff. A lot of other people including you and Newtonian said the same thing. Maybe we all can't work together but if enough do, it could cause some good outcomes. One thing that gets any politician's attention is a big enough group of people demanding they do something...or don't do something. The key ingredient is -big-. We sure as hell aren't going to make the most out of these efforts if we waste our time on crap like these battles. It would be better for us and our rights if we got as fired up about that and the wars we could wage there rather than crap like this.

Always easier said than done. But possible.

I disagree, Kevin. I would gladly have tea with Newt. I never hold a grudge.

OK. So, how is the actual RECALL going?

Glad someone asked. Very good actually. The State apporoved the Recall Intention Letter and tentative date is scheduled for June 27 for the Recall Sweeney Rally. A lot more to announce but I will make a seperate post about it.

I think this sort of thing would be done in conjunction with the campaign committee of a given candidate.  That way no organization needs to be formed.  The people involved would just work as volunteers for a campaign committee. I think any candidate would welcome 25 volunteers willing to spend time working their district.  And it would be made known that our "issue" is the right to bear arms.

The other thing that occurs to me is that 6 or 7 candidates might be way too much for the willing people here to work on.  I think it's more likely to be effective with a smaller target.  And that target may be just one.

What ever happens needs to be achievable.  If the bar is set too high, I think we're kidding ourselves.  If there were 100 people here willing to really put time in, then maybe I'm wrong.  That would be great.  But people have stuff they have to do. Life is busy. A lot crap to deal with every day and any given district will be a long way from some people wanting to get involved.

Another way to act is run automated GOTV calls.  Before anyone says that's a horrible idea, I can tell you that if it's done right.... and right costs money... it does have an effect.  A known person records the message and the message is well written and brief.  But the money is a concern. Batches of 5000 calls run into the thousands of dollars.  But... it's an alternative to hitting the streets.

My thoughts....such as they are.

Glad someone asked. Very good actually. The State apporoved the Recall Intention Letter and tentative date is scheduled for June 27 for the Recall Sweeney Rally. A lot more to announce but I will make a seperate post about it.

I was poking around on the NJ2AS site and didn't see anything. I logged in to be sure I wasn't missing anything.

This thread reeks of kitty litter.  Maybe start a new one? Plus, we're also talking about GOTV. That needs it own thread I think if it's going anywhere.

...that Newtonian had expressed a million times, openly in this forum, for all to read including Mr. Colandro and all other the big name backers that Newtonian supposelly contacted.

---There, finished the sentence for you----

On another note; I won't opine on the merits of the recall or on the merits of Newtonian's arguments, but I will say this: Mr Roubian, that was a hell of show of poor ledership and nonexistent PR skills and the tact worthy of a rock . Worse than a bull in a china shop.

thanks, lolol

i wasn't trying to put forth an opinion. i simply stated what i read. as you, i'm not putting forth my opinions.....but what i'm seeing is the the new boss, same as the old boss. which is why as i previously stated nj2as hasn't gotten any more of my money. i've been following this stuff, and hoped to see change for the better, so i could justify renewing.   i'm sure i'll be attacked sometime soon for saying anything on the topic when i'm not a current member though.

and finally.....did you see the mythbusters episode on the bull in the china shop? they didn't knock much down, lol shocked the shit out of me.

I was poking around on the NJ2AS site and didn't see anything. I logged in to be sure I wasn't missing anything.

This thread reeks of kitty litter. Maybe start a new one? Plus, we're also talking about GOTV. That needs it own thread I think if it's going anywhere.

This recall was filed by a single individual, not an organization. The individual just happens to also be the president of the NJ2AS. They're being kept separate. Reason things aren't announced yet is because the opposition to the recall effort can attempt a derailment, by filing lawsuits as soon as they have our schedule for a rally.

This is great advice.  

Can't we all just get along for the greater good?  I would be happy to buy Newtonian and Alexander a beer or other adult beverage of their choice, or many beers for that matter, at the place of their choosing.  We need to recall Sweeney AND we need to GOTV.  

Let's make it happen!

What are you even saying? It was asked if you ever even had a gun, fid or if ever been seen shooting. I said you (if that's your name) bought ammo off me a couple years ago. I doubt you bought ammo in 2013 for the purpose of this argument. If anything it helps you.

Sorry things got a bit too prickly and I over reacted to you. What first struck me was that you were giving away private information, not that you were helping. Again, sorry. Those accusations were just so ludicrous. 

Look at the facts here. Newt swore up and down that he did not contact anyone about the recall with intentions of trying to discredit it and then I was called the liar till I produced the evidence. Then Newt claims he did not know Anthony was backing it until now but begins his e-mail to him stating he just listened to his podcast (that I was on twice in 3 weeks and it was stated dozens of times Anthony was supporting it). Now I am being called the "dickhead." This is classic misdirection and smokescreen and now Newt is claiming his life is in danger for posting information which he posts on his email signature and website and many other sites. Also Newt was under the assumption he can perpetuate his lie because he assumed that an e-mail with Anthony was confidential. So Newt admits he intentionally lied and deceived everybody while throwing me under the bus because he believed an e-mail he sent was "confidential." 

I stand by what I wrote. I never said I did not contact anyone. I wrote that I did not contact any "big donors." I said that in all honesty because I did not know that Mr. C. was providing financial support to your effort. Obviously he was behind you because he had you on his show, but that didn't mean he was bankrolling you. I listened to like 5-10 minutes of the podcast as I usually do and skipped around. REPEAT: I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS SUPPORTING YOU FINANCIALLY.

Had you mentioned Colandro during your initial accusation I would have said yes I emailed him. Why wouldn't I??? Instead you played guessing games for several posts. I would of course told you in response that I didn't know he was a supporter, but who gives a snot if he is? 

Your main problem, what gave rise to your bizarre behavior in this forum, is you see evil in dissent. You really believe that anyone who disagrees with you is "against" you in some fundamental way. Go back and read the nice things I wrote about you after the meeting. Go back and read some of the really cool responses from the SAPPA folks in the face of even greater criticism than you're getting. Learn something about dealing with adult humans.

And the whole thing about me being a spy or a plant guarantees you a spot in the Al Sharpton Hall of Fame. Do you know what the word is for people who accuse others of things like that without a shred of proof?

I stand by what I wrote. I never said I did not contact anyone. I wrote that I did not contact any "big donors." I said that in all honesty because I did not know that Mr. C. was providing financial support to your effort. Obviously he was behind you because he had you on his show, but that didn't mean he was bankrolling you. I listened to like 5-10 minutes of the podcast as I usually do and skipped around. REPEAT: I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS SUPPORTING YOU FINANCIALLY.

Had you mentioned Colandro during your initial accusation I would have said yes I emailed him. Why wouldn't I??? Instead you played guessing games for several posts. I would of course told you in response that I didn't know he was a supporter, but who gives a snot if he is? 

Your main problem, what gave rise to your bizarre behavior in this forum, is you see evil in dissent. You really believe that anyone who disagrees with you is "against" you in some fundamental way. Go back and read the nice things I wrote about you after the meeting. Go back and read some of the really cool responses from the SAPPA folks in the face of even greater criticism than you're getting. Learn something about dealing with adult humans.

And the whole thing about me being a spy or a plant guarantees you a spot in the Al Sharpton Hall of Fame. Do you know what the word is for people who accuse others of things like that without a shred of proof?

i believe you also said you did not attempt to dissuade anyone from working with the effort.......and in that email you did not attempt to dissuade anyone.

i believe you also said you did not attempt to dissuade anyone from working with the effort.......and in that email you did not attempt to dissuade anyone.

It is no secret that I have been posting against this effort from the moment I learned about it. This is a public forum and it's my privilege. I made my case by presenting facts and urging a thoughtful approach to our very serious problems. Not by making wild accusations or misrepresenting numbers that are a matter of public record. I urge you to take a peek at my recent 1st Amendment Lounge post.

One last time: I did not know that Tony Colandro was a "big donor." If Roubian and come out from the beginning and said, "You've even tried to poison the atmosphere with one of my big contributors, Anthony Colandro" I would have admitted such immediately. Only a psycho would deny it as I did when my claims could have been so easily disproved.

(By the way, the way the email was presented, with all my contact details, should alone tell you what is going on here. Shameful.)

I emailed Colandro because Roubian was on his show. Is that in some way sinister or evil? Is it really treasonous to suggest that scarce resources might be better spent on other activities? 

Am I the only person on these forums who respects dialog, debate, and free speech?

Ok so what I take away from all of this is that we are all gathering for adult beverages to further plan out our methods of attacks against the opposition and OGG is buying. Everyone is in agreement right?

Ok so what I take away from all of this is that we are all gathering for adult beverages to further plan out our methods of attacks against the opposition and OGG is buying. Everyone is in agreement right?

I'll buy a round as well!