45Doll

NJ2AS Initiates Sweeney Recall?

Fine I will too (now that you guilted me into it lol)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe we should do a "sons of liberty" tavern get together soon. I know we all talked about doing one somewhere in Morris county at one point.

Maybe we should do a "sons of liberty" tavern get together soon. I know we all talked about doing one somewhere in Morris county at one point.

As long as it's not the 24th I'm in. I suppose the 4th round is on me. Doesn't matter which county for me.

Sons of Liberty sounds interesting. Is that an actual tavern?

Agenda is the recall and fall elections? ...and beverages...??

Ugg, my summer is booked in lambertville. Move closer to the river, I'd love to put faces to names

As long as it's not the 24th I'm in. I suppose the 4th round is on me. Doesn't matter which county for me.

Sons of Liberty sounds interesting. Is that an actual tavern?

Agenda is the recall and fall elections? ...and beverages...??

http://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/topic/69851-Liberty-Tavern-Meeting

Here's the original thread, with the description of the meetings. As well as the Facebook page.

The 24th is memorial day weekend. Probably rough for everyone to get together. Usually a time spent with family and friends doing a cookout.

We can pick any date, including a week night evening. Dosen't have to be a weekend, to have a drink and talk with like minded people. We can pick any meeting place we want as well. Anyone want to take the rains, feel free to make a plan.

I'm self employed, I can make almost any time or date work. My boss is pretty cool B)

I'm in. Signed up to volunteer from my phone. Took maybe 2 minutes.

I'll be asking friends and family to join me. This IS NOT a one topic recall. Anyone who wants to pay less taxes and ensure that NJ is better tomorrow than it was yesterday should know about this.

Look forward to meeting more of you all!

I'm in. Signed up to volunteer from my phone. Took maybe 2 minutes.

I'll be asking friends and family to join me. This IS NOT a one topic recall. Anyone who wants to pay less taxes and ensure that NJ is better tomorrow than it was yesterday should know about this.

Look forward to meeting more of you all!

Signed up? I'm looking at the SoL Facebook page and I see an initiative to get 80 people to run in primaries. I don't see anything else to sign up for. What exactly did you sign up for and where?

Maybe because I don't have a Facebook account.

Signed up? I'm looking at the SoL Facebook page and I see an initiative to get 80 people to run in primaries. I don't see anything else to sign up for. What exactly did you sign up for and where?

Maybe because I don't have a Facebook account.

I believe he's talking about the recall Sweeney effort, not SoL...

Team: please put June 27 in your calender for the Recall Sweeney Rally. I am securing the location and working out the rest of the logistics. I understand the website needs to be updated but please be patient while I put that information together. I understand it is BBQ/graduation party season but everyone can volunteer a few hours in the morning and afternoon so we can all work together on results-oriented activism so next time this year we can celebrate with more rights than we have today.

Deerslayer - good idea. I'm excited to be part of this. Was thinking more along tbe lines of pregame strategy. One quick, easy,free and painless idea is for all of us who want to see a change in this state is to email several of our friends and family..

This recall IS NOT about one issue. Anyone who complains about their taxes, is concerned about their jobs leaving NJ or the lack of quality jobs available (especially for younger people) and for those who don't want to be forced out of NJ when they retire due to the high cost of living here should know about this.

If we all only reach out to a handful of people we could easily inform more people about the recall and perhaps even have a friend or two with us when it's time for feet on the street.

I mean I know all of us "gun nuts" (I hate that term) are soooooo anti-social and only assosiate with other anti-social "gun nuts" (sarcasm off). So please, spread the word. Even if you only have one or two other people in your contacts list

Thanks guys. Right now I am finishing the new website which will contain a lot of detail on what we need to do and how everyone can help. The volunteers are already signing up in droves and we will make this a reality. At this time please make sure you are signed up on the RecallSweeney.com volunteer list and we will be sending our more information as it becomes available. Also, hoping to have a webinar very soon where we can go over all the details and everyone can ask live questions.

RecallSweeney.com got a plug on 101.5 today. The station has been all over him today for his arrogance regarding self serve gas and not letting the bill on the floor.

Approximately 1730, a caller mentioned the website by name and the hosts (Deminski & Doyle) repeated it a few times. They seemed unaware of it, but intrigued IMO.

Anyway, it was mentioned on drive-time radio on a pretty big station. 

RecallSweeney.com got a plug on 101.5 today. The station has been all over him today for his arrogance regarding self serve gas and not letting the bill on the floor.

Approximately 1730, a caller mentioned the website by name and the hosts (Deminski & Doyle) repeated it a few times. They seemed unaware of it, but intrigued IMO.

Anyway, it was mentioned on drive-time radio on a pretty big station. 

I heard it also. It was Alexander I believe.

Thanks guys. Right now I am finishing the new website which will contain a lot of detail on what we need to do and how everyone can help. The volunteers are already signing up in droves and we will make this a reality. At this time please make sure you are signed up on the RecallSweeney.com volunteer list and we will be sending our more information as it becomes available. Also, hoping to have a webinar very soon where we can go over all the details and everyone can ask live questions.

in