ECsandstar

Home defense shotgun

Got the shot lock for the ar. It fits my needs very well. Good product.

IMG_20150118_203625626_zpsy9e4gtgk.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I just wish the slot for the optic on the AR version was a just little bigger so I could mount my optic where I like it - right at the end of the receiver - instead of two or three slots back.

I wonder if a T1 would fit since it isn't any bigger than the footprint of the mount....

Then why did you buy a Mossberg semi-auto :p

I'll be here all week, try the veal and don't forget to tip your wait-staff

:rofl:

I just wish the slot for the optic on the AR version was a just little bigger so I could mount my optic where I like it - right at the end of the receiver - instead of two or three slots back.

I wonder if a T1 would fit since it isn't any bigger than the footprint of the mount....

:rofl:

Same with me. If there is no overhang it should be gtg. Let me know if you try it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm getting the stagecoach shotty bug now.  How much do those run, roughly?

Edit: Yeah, I can google...I see the Stoger's run between $350 and $500 depending on finish options.

I also see that they don't have shell ejectors.  Are they any alternative S/S coach-style shotguns that have ejectors?

Yeah, I'm getting the stagecoach shotty bug now.  How much do those run, roughly?

Edit: Yeah, I can google...I see the Stoger's run between $350 and $500 depending on finish options.

I also see that they don't have shell ejectors.  Are they any alternative S/S coach-style shotguns that have ejectors?

Been seeing them for around 3-350. As for other makes with ejectors, im not too sure to be honest. The stoegers are equipped with extractors, but not actual ejectors. Ejectors would be nice though...