I bought a Pioneer brand safe on eBay, the seller was marc17522, and the eBay store was PIoneer Safes. I have been pleased with the quality and price, the door is 1/8" plate steel, and it has bolts on three sides of the door. These types of safes only buy you a little bit of time. Really secure professional safes cost into the thousands of dollars and weigh a whole lot. I saw a video of two guys working a door on a gun safe simultaneously with 2 crowbars, and opened it in less than 2 minutes.
Bolting into concrete surely buys you some more protection time. The locking mechanisms on these gun safes is no where near the quality of those found on professional safes, and a pro can waltz their way in in very little time. You get what you pay for.

I have the colonial 30 liberty. Great quality safe. Their customer service is amazing. Mine had a few scratches and some minor damage so I called and they sent me the touch up paint, $150 lighting kit, the outlet kit, and a $100 check for my trouble. You can't even tell where the scratches were after the touch up paint.

I didn't bolt mine down. It's so big it took four guys and an appliance cart to get it in my house had to clear two rooms of furniture to get there as well. So if someone wants it that bad hope the have about an hour or more and a team with them. To get it out and down the stairs. Also had to remove the storm door and front door from its hinges to make it through.