BlueLineFish

Found a cool new FFL today

Got a deal on a stevens SxS off gunbroker. The FFL was in Kearny. Never knew there was was there. Its an older gentleman who runs it out of his house. Had his FFL since 1965!! You walk in and the entire front hall and porch is filled with animal heads and mounts. As you walk up to his office there are more animals everywhere. His office is a big room on the top floor with a few gun racks and a couple safes. Didnt get to see everything but had some neat old stuff there. Need to go back and check out the pistol selection. The name is raven rock company. Real neat old place

Raven Rock.....I have to check my books.  I *THINK* I bought my S&W Model 19  2 1/2 inch barrel from him back in the late 1980's

He had a bunch of them back then that he bought from Immigration, or the border patrol, or something like that when they went to semi-autos.

Nice guy.

Yup - just looked - January 1991 I purchased it from him.

Shame I didn't know you were heading there....could have told you to tell him 'hi', and I still have that model 19

I just called in and after 10 rings a lady picked up.  I asked to speak to someone about raven rock co and she cut me off and said I got the wrong number and hung up right away. 

Does anyone know how much he charges for a transfer and do I need to be introduce to him via someone else?

I also live in Kearny.