Sign in to follow this  
45Doll

Poll: Are NJ GunTransport Laws Too Tough?

More fodder for mouse clicks from our favorite news propaganda source. But just in case you want to vote or comment:

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/2015/04/poll_are_new_jerseys_gun_transport_laws_too_tough.html#incart_river

The very first comment got it right.

When I joined this site polls like this were unheard of at NJ dot com.

What correlation can u make from that?

I certainly don't think NJ.com's politics have changed much. Maybe NJ's population? Maybe our comments on this articles should drive folks here? "I read on .... That ...."

I certainly don't think NJ.com's politics have changed much. Maybe NJ's population? Maybe our comments on this articles should drive folks here? "I read on .... That ...."

Everything has changed. And all the whiners better stop crying and help start pushing while it's starting to move forward.

All NJ gun laws are stupid. The only ones who obey them are the law abiding who aren't a problem in the first place. It's all political theater and worthy of derision.

You hit the nail on the head.

I know what changed in NJ.   We all found each other.  When the feds tried to grab our guns in 08, a lot of us woke up and joined here, joined the NJ2AS, and found each other on line.  We've become inspired to speak out when we were silent before.   NJ now knows we're here. 

I know what changed in NJ.   We all found each other.  When the feds tried to grab our guns in 08, a lot of us woke up and joined here, joined the NJ2AS, and found each other on line.  We've become inspired to speak out when we were silent before.   NJ now knows we're here. 

Very true. Im not really into the sport at the moment but I still come by to read and stay informed. Before this site people like myself would not be pushing for rights . This forum has indeed changed the landscape on gun rights in NJ.

They also realized that these kinds of polls generate quite a bit of traffic.