BlueLineFish

To Tavor or Not to Tavor

If you get one you will need to put in one of the three available aftermarket triggers. You will not be happy with the OEM trigger, so figure you will need to go for another $300.

Go to the Bullpup Forum and check out the Desert Tech MDR, will be available this year and you will not need an aftermarket trigger

Or you can disconnect the second spring to bring it down from 10lbs to 7...

I gotta make sure I really like the gun before I drop $2g's on the optic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to shoot it let me know. I'm in central nj. I have elcans on most of my short range guns. Best optic for 300yd and in IMO. Works like a red dot on 1x and there is no POI shift when you move to 4x.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm probably gonna end up going with another eotech even though I didn't want to. It's just nobody local has a 21 or Mro for me to see in person. I have enough ar's that I can pop it on one of them when I find the site that I want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to shoot it let me know. I'm in central nj. I have elcans on most of my short range guns. Best optic for 300yd and in IMO. Works like a red dot on 1x and there is no POI shift when you move to 4x.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

please keep an eye out for a FDE DR 1-4x.  i need one for my other 16. 

I got a good deal on an FD16 Tavor for $1599 with first responder discount but have not pulled the trigger yet...

Main reason is I started researching again and see the X-25 micro Tavor is coming soon.. I like that the mag release is more AR style.

Does anyone know when it will hit the shelves?

Will the trigger be better? Will aftermarket T21 triggers fit? Their is supposedly many interchangeable parts.

Is it any lighter? The T21 is a little heavy...

Any thoughts on waiting or just getting one now?

post-5151-145847852792_thumb.jpg

Just so you know, the Micro X95 will not be available for civilian sales. The regular X95 is the only variant that will be available.

The X95 trigger is lighter that the Tavor trigger. And the X95 trigger is backwards compatible with the Tavor trigger, so aftermarket triggers should be interchangeable.