Rob0115

Wilson Combat Beretta 92

Wilson Combat called today and shipped the gun out for Thursday delivery.  I think I should take the day off and go to the range and try but I'm not sure how that'll go over.  Looks like Saturday for sure.

I'm hoping it's as good as I've read about.  

Wilson Combat called today and shipped the gun out for Thursday delivery. I think I should take the day off and go to the range and try but I'm not sure how that'll go over. Looks like Saturday for sure.

I'm hoping it's as good as I've read about.

Congrats. I've heard only good things about that gun.

I sent mine to them to be completely redone.  The bad part is very expensive the good part is you choose all of the parts and trigger action.   Cycling the slide is amazing, it feels like it's on ball bearings.  The finish is amazing in burnt bronze (which I am a big fan of and did my WC AR in burnt bronze) and ultra black.  Trigger reset maybe 3/16" of an inch and was previously very sloppy.  I always really liked the Beretta and now it's just amazing.  I hope it shoots as good as it looks/feels.  It was also converted to a G10 decocker and which removes the safety.  Here are some photos after a couple Yamazakis.

IMG_1015_zpsk9xcx8hn.jpg

IMG_1014_zps3nghsqba.jpg

IMG_1013_zps2dvaogz9.jpg

Laser engraved logo

IMG_1012_zpshbb0dvta.jpg

IMG_1011_zpsoe6zea0y.jpg

IMG_1010_zpsyytcr13z.jpg

$1300 including the gun? That's reasonable in my opinion.

No, that would be reasonable.  They sell a 1300 dollar gun but it's there version, which I've handled and it's great and has a two year wait.  I wanted some different things so I paid and paid.  I'm ok with it thought.  

So you have about 2 grand into a totally custom gun done by one of the best. I find that VERY reasonable. Very nice looking too. Best of luck with it.

Thank you

sorry a lil off topic but did anybody here bought that new A3 model ? does it fell different from the previous ones. The grip on the 92 always bothered me so I never owned one but hoping they changed it enough to get it finally.