magnawing

Soooo....this happened today

As many of you know, I moved to Texas back in January. I was going through some files and found an unused P2P and decided to take it to the range with me today for one purpose.

Posted Image

It felt freakin' AWESOME!!!

This signature is AWESOME!!!

As many of you know, I moved to Texas back in January. I was going through some files and found an unused P2P and decided to take it to the range with me today for one purpose.

02a1c2468c9560a647bb578889f7d1e1.jpg

It felt freakin' AWESOME!!!

Nice! Now mail it back to the governor along with shot up copies of the last NJ income tax and the last NJ property tax bills that you will ever pay.

Holy shit. You were a "safety consultant" for Arcadis? That's one of the things I plan to do as I move into "semi-retirement," toning down my work schedule and responsibilities. I do Hazardous Energy Control, Respiratory Protection, HMIS/RTK, and probably a few things I forget. Training and writing programs. Keep in touch!

BTW, lose some weight.

Holy shit. You were a "safety consultant" for Arcadis? That's one of the things I plan to do as I move into "semi-retirement," toning down my work schedule and responsibilities. I do Hazardous Energy Control, Respiratory Protection, HMIS/RTK, and probably a few things I forget. Training and writing programs. Keep in touch!BTW, lose some weight.

I still am a safety consultant for Arcadis. They're the ones that moved me down here. I've been with them for 7-1/2 years. Started in the NYC office, moved out to the office in Edison then to Branchburg and finally to Houston. I lived in Washington and commuted when I was in the offices up there.

Since it has been awhile......since when did the P2P's list your place of work? My old P2P's do not have that on there. Why is that necessary? What if I was unemployed or self-employed?

Can someone please explain this for me?

Thanks,

S.

Since it has been awhile......since when did the P2P's list your place of work? My old P2P's do not have that on there. Why is that necessary? What if I was unemployed or self-employed?

Can someone please explain this for me?

Thanks,

S.

Not sure, when I did mine they sent a "reference check survey" to my work address. Mt Olive PD. My wife is self/unemployed, and put that down on her application and didn't get questioned on it.

What if you don't want your work to know? To me, it is none of their business. Quite frankly, I think it is an intrusion on my private life. I recently applied for some permits and listed my work and number, but I would not/did not expect it to be listed on the P2P's.

I bet it that felt good!

THAT IS AWESOME!! as for the job section I just put unemployed / none in that slot. Im black so they expect it :jester:  lmao

You are killing me, I almost spit my drink all over my keyboard. :haha:

I just started my CoA process and threw in 2 pistol permits JIC... If I don't use them, I'll definitely use them your way!

The difference is, I never have to deal with this Communist Bullshit again. Once I get my TX CHL, I won't even have to do NICS anymore...TX accepts a valid CHL in lieu of a NICS check.