Kimber45

new range in Hunterdon County.Flemington

Is this real life?

"One of the few NJ Ranges that can accommodate a 50 caliber BMG"

"40 yard gun range (nearly double the standard 25 yard range)"

Two of these phrases do not go together....can you guess?

Just one of a number of laughable points on that website. I think I will pass. 

There was an article in the Hunterdon County Democrat back in February

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2015/02/indoor_gun_range_coming_to_raritan_township.html

If this is for real the website needs work. I like tongue-in-cheek but this is ridiculous.

From a design standpoint the website sucks...it's really bad!

There was an article in the Hunterdon County Democrat back in February

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2015/02/indoor_gun_range_coming_to_raritan_township.html

If this is for real the website needs work. I like tongue-in-cheek but this is ridiculous.

From a design standpoint the website sucks...it's really bad!

I read up a bit on the Suk's and I think you are right, they are trying to go for the tongue in cheek (Mr. Suk does appear to have a few bit parts on TV and seems to want to play that up.) 

I hope the rest of their range development plans are better executed than the web-site. I only live 10 minutes away and would really really like the opportunity to drain my wallet locally!

Looks like they got some feedback on their website (or maybe they've been reading this thread). The misspellings have been corrected and it looks more professional now...not like their daughter built the site for a high school computer class.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Looks like they got some feedback on their website (or maybe they've been reading this thread). The misspellings have been corrected and it looks more professional now...not like their daughter built the site for a high school computer class.

The other possibility (based on the fact that the link really re-directs what may be an internal development copy) is that they accidentally got published before they were ready!  That would be too bad, maybe they should play that up a bit.

i dont see any real changes still looks the same, I have been looking at it alot today

Here is an update on Mr and Mrs Smith

RARITAN TWP. — The first shot will be fired at a new indoor gun range sometime this summer. That's the prediction of Joan and Dan Suk of Readington Township, owners of the Tactical Training Center.

Right now it looks like you could park a jumbo jet or two inside the industrial building at 10 Minneakoning Road. But 45 tons of steel will be arriving soon to create 12 shooting lanes, each 40 yards long.

The front of the building, which had co

http://www.nj.com/hunterdon-county-democrat/index.ssf/2015/05/hunterdon_shooting_range_recruits_top-gun_staff.html

Drove by the property two days ago and there is absolutely no sign of activity on the outside. I have no idea if they are doing work on the inside, but no evidence outside, in fact there is still a real estate sign by the street.....