Paltik

Mayweather vs Pacquiao

I haven't missed a Pac fight since his 1st fight with Juan Miguel Marquez prob almost 15 years ago. HUGE Pac fan. Nearly all the advantages go to Mayweather in this fight. Mayweather is taller, will come in heavier and has a 7 inch reach advantage. One advantage that Pac has is that he is not afraid to lose and he has a burning desire to compete.

Mayweather will fight very defensively, using his much longer reach to jab to put rounds in the bag. Pac will make it exciting by trying to turn it into a brawl. The chances of him outboxing Mayweather are slim.

My mind says Mayweather by decision but my heart is screaming for Pac to win.

Ages: 38 & 36. This is supposed to be boxings biggest fight ever?? Meh...

Have you ever seen a Pacquiao fight? 

I agree neither are in their prime but they are currently the 2 most famous fighters on the planet.  Both have been on the list of highest paid athletes for a few years now I believe.  Pac has a nearly religious following in the Philippines.  He IS their John Wayne.....or what ever is bigger than John Wayne.  

This is THE fight fans and the general public have wanted for years.  Do I think it will live up to expectations?  Probably not.  

Go back and watch any of Pac's fight with Juan Miguel Marquez.  Or just about any of his early fights.