Ace08066

South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow - Anyone a member?

Hey fellers.  I'm planning to join SJSC in Winslow and I've tried to contact them via email and phone but haven't received an answer.  Their website says they only hold the new member orientations (A requirement I assume?) every other Sunday, and I'm wondering if it will be held this Sunday since it's Mother's day or if its possible to schedule a different time for it, like on a Saturday.  If any of you hang in the AR forums ya know I just purchased my first AR a few weeks ago and I'm dieing to get it out on the range and sight it in.  I ordered a bore sighting laser two weeks ago and just realized it's coming from flippin' China and won't be here until JUNE, so I'm just going to waste a few rounds at 25 yards and sight it the old fashion way.

But I digress...  Anyone know if the orientation will still be held this Sunday, and when the next one will be? I can't go this Sunday because it's Mother's day  - the only day of the year I'm forced to spend time with my wife.  "voluntold" you could say.  Which is why I was almost hoping they've rescheduled it for Saturday or the following week.  

They also have a web page, you could google SJSC or you my have better luck going to bangerssports.com.

Banger's being the gun store at the club, I believe Banger's sponsors the classes.

They have a pretty full schedule of events between the club and Banger's, so I would expect the orientation to be as scheduled on Mother's Day (come to think of it, it would be a good Mother's Day gift, so bring the wife along and get a family membership).

The web site has their email address and phone number, I know they're receptive to phone calls.

It's a good place, you'll like it there.

Yes they are. Thats my range. Nothing bad to say about it. Btw. I called them to ask about orientation and they said yes. Bangers 609-571-1717 for any questions.

Ahh, there in lies my mistake... I called the number on southjerseyshootingclub.com, i didn't try calling bangers.  

Thanks guys!  I might get there this Sunday...  If not, most definitely the next scheduled one.

Hello Ace08066,

I would highly recommend that you call Banger's Sport Shop which is located directly at the club. Banger's is a separate company from the club but would gladly help you out regarding membership questions. Their phone number is 609-561-1717. The best people to speak with would be Chuck, Amy or Jake. I hope this helps!