SLOPE5623

New Bergen County FFL

FYI- anyone looking for a dealer for transfers in North NJ, Bergen County, consider:

Patriot Arms LLC
16 W Pine Dr. 
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
Hours by appt.

Price: $50+$15
Site: www.patriotarmsnj.com

I am using him for an online purchase and it has been a smooth process. Local LEO currently appt. only, but he is contemplating a brick-n-mortar operation with inventory.

FYI- anyone looking for a dealer for transfers in North NJ, Bergen County, consider:

Patriot Arms LLC
16 W Pine Dr. 
Park Ridge, NJ 07656
Hours by appt.

Price: $50+$15
Site: www.patriotarmsnj.com

I am using him for an online purchase and it has been a smooth process. Local LEO currently appt. only, but he is contemplating a brick-n-mortar operation with inventory.

$50- ouch.  Wortendyke Arms in Midland Pk, $25 +nics  also local leo by appt.

I haven't transferred anything through Chuck at Patriot however he's a super good guy and extremely easy to deal with. If he has stock, his prices are fair. He sent a rifle out for me and was fantastic. He worked with me on the whole deal.

Christopher

I thought you needed a brick and mortar/store to be a "new" FFL in NJ ? Or am i wrong ? I know people operate out of their homes, but thought they were grandfathered in somehow.

He mentioned to me briefly when we first spoke that he acquired the FFL from Ricochet upon James Maguire's passing in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He mentioned to me briefly when we first spoke that he acquired the FFL from Ricochet upon James Maguire's passing in 2013.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jim was the mainstay in this area for decades.

I thought you needed a brick and mortar/store to be a "new" FFL in NJ ? Or am i wrong ? I know people operate out of their homes, but thought they were grandfathered in somehow.

Homes are fine if the zoning officer approves.