Lalo

Shotgun Shootout! @ Clinton WMA Saturday 5/30

Dude you've been shooting for how long and still don't have a shotgun!? Glenn, get a fu**@ shotgun already :lol:

I know, I know. The wife and kids are soooooo annoying. What with all of their wanting to eat, having clothes to wear, wanting a roof over their head, etc, etc!!!! So selfish. :)

In reality I have a pretty good home life. I have only been shooting for about 2 years now and I have managed to collect several handguns and build an AR last year!

Shotgun will be next. I got the hunting license last fall. I NEED a shotgunn now! Right. She'll understand. Hopefully.

I know, I know. The wife and kids are soooooo annoying. What with all of their wanting to eat, having clothes to wear, wanting a roof over their head, etc, etc!!!! So selfish. :)

In reality I have a pretty good home life. I have only been shooting for about 2 years now and I have managed to collect several handguns and build an AR last year!

Shotgun will be next. I got the hunting license last fall. I NEED a shotgunn now! Right. She'll understand. Hopefully.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=485265760

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=485826358

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=486003472

Deerslayer - if you bring the cases of clays I think we'll have enough.  Lol.  I don't think I have time to go to Dick's tonight.  I have 1 box... Does anyone else have clays to bring?

I can bring extra ammo if need be - I have a couple cases...  Just let me know.

Awwwwwww. Ya' all are so nice! Where are all the angry, paranoid old racist gun nuts I hear so much about? Almost all ths gun people I've meet are nice, friendly, sharing people.

We're just pretending to be nice to lure you into our trap lol...

Deerslayer - if you bring the cases of clays I think we'll have enough.  Lol.  I don't think I have time to go to Dick's tonight.  I have 1 box... Does anyone else have clays to bring?

I can bring extra ammo if need be - I have a couple cases...  Just let me know.

I am bringing 3 cases. The local Walmart in Flemington stocks them now!!

Deerslayer - if you bring the cases of clays I think we'll have enough. Lol. I don't think I have time to go to Dick's tonight. I have 1 box... Does anyone else have clays to bring?

I can bring extra ammo if need be - I have a couple cases... Just let me know.

I have 2 full cases, I looked this morning out in the shop. I can probably pick some more up too. Got to go out in a little bit. Dick's or Walmart in Rockaway both have them.

A penny each!  THAT'S why BlueLineFinish has SO many shotguns!  :)

Just picked up a box of clays and few boxes of shells......I should have looked before I bought more shells.  I thought I only had like 2 boxes.  I have 5 and just bought 3 more!!! 

"Listen, honey.  I have all these shells.  I really need something to shoot them with!"  Think it will work? 

A penny each!  THAT'S why BlueLineFinish has SO many shotguns!  :)

Just picked up a box of clays and few boxes of shells......I should have looked before I bought more shells.  I thought I only had like 2 boxes.  I have 5 and just bought 3 more!!! 

"Listen, honey.  I have all these shells.  I really need something to shoot them with!"  Think it will work? 

What did I just tell you! Don't ask permission...buy then ask for forgiveness. So much easier.

Comeing from the EAST / TRAVELING ON 78 WEST, once I get off onto 173 it's the road AFTER the rifle range sign.  Right?  I'm trying to give my sister inlaw directions.  She may join us.

Correct, not the first road with the sign, it's the second. Take a look at the map in the first post.

So guys I'm looking to get there by 9 if not a few minutes earlier. If you guys get there before me and see a burgundy JK, flag me down will ya!

Sounds like fun guys, I haven't been out to Clinton in a long time, maybe I could talk the hubby into coming out for a bit! We only have a few clays and I don't think Dicks opens untill 9:00. plenty of guns and ammo and an old thrower that weights a million pounds, if needed we could bring it?

Sounds like fun guys, I haven't been out to Clinton in a long time, maybe I could talk the hubby into coming out for a bit! We only have a few clays and I don't think Dicks opens untill 9:00. plenty of guns and ammo and an old thrower that weights a million pounds, if needed we could bring it?

Lisa - don't worry about it - we have a couple throwers already!  C'mon Down!

Hey, thanks for coming everyone! We had a pretty good turnout (about 15 people I think) and it looked like everyone was safe and had a good time! See you guys and gals next month!

image.jpg1_zpsvgspzczv.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsxkelnp8n.jpg

image.jpg3_zpsikmh1hkt.jpg

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=486147519

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=485962091

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=484956208

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=485697283

There's a LOT of nice, inexpensive shotguns out there