Inplainsight

CZ-75 SP-01 Tactical

I mean, it's just not worth it to me to mess around with a state so bent on making examples out of normal law abiding gun owners. But theoretically, once you're disregarding the mag limit, this whole discussion is irrelevant.

The same pinned 15 round mags can be re pinned to 10 if that ever happens. Your all doom and gloom just like I heard for 8 years Obamas coming for our guns....never happened, cross that bridge when you get there. It kind of seems you already came to the thread with your mind made up.

• Like 1

Zeke beat me to it.  If Murphy wins he's already basically said he wants be safer than the NY Safe Act and be more commie than Commeifornam. I believe NJ in the past has tried to pass 7 round restrictions.  Buying 10 round mags now doesn't guarantee they'll be legal in a year.

Buy what's legal or makes sense to you now.  Nobody has a crystal ball and knows what the laws will be in the future.  Maybe North Korea nukes us or the libs do start the next civil war.  Maybe Trump does away with ATF and its full capacity, full auto and suppressed for everyone.  

Good luck with your purchase.  CZs are fantastic firearms.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  Unless North Korea nukes us. :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tattooo said:

The same pinned 15 round mags can be re pinned to 10 if that ever happens. Your all doom and gloom just like I heard for 8 years Obamas coming for our guns....never happened, cross that bridge when you get there. It kind of seems you already came to the thread with your mind made up.

The argument that Obama never actually took our guns is preposterous, since he sure as hell tried to. If someone swings at you numerous times but misses, does it mean you were never in danger?

It's just not an argument.

I didn't necessarily come with my mind made up, I just wanted to know what people have done in the past.

Jeez it's a tough crowd here, no wonder some dealers I've met have told me they avoid this forum...

The argument that Obama never actually took our guns is preposterous, since he sure as hell tried to. If someone swings at you numerous times but misses, does it mean you were never in danger?

It's just not an argument.

I didn't necessarily come with my mind made up, I just wanted to know what people have done in the past.

Jeez it's a tough crowd here, no wonder some dealers I've met have told me they avoid this forum...

Those " dealers " must be closed minded to say such a statement. This forum is filled with helpful, friendly and knowledgeable people as well as LEO & FFL " dealers " some of which I have became friends with.

So the Obama administration tried to take our guns but were uncessufeul argument you call preposterous ? You again know it all instead of listening .....The point was if we were " in danger " and all sold our black rifles or bought 2 round magazines because Obama was coming for our guns where would we all be today. You are doing the same with Murphy. Nobody knows what will happen and your not a " criminal " if the limit changes and you comply and modify your magazines.

• Like 1

@High Exposure, it's easy to say that since even if the 2A is abolished in NJ it really doesn't effect you.  But, for someone who has given the government a blank check payable in my life, I'm not giving up shit.  I earned it.  Plain and simple.

So, when I see fair weather 2A people on here, I'm gonna call them out.

Comfort level is EVERYTHING in this hobby. H-Ex, what would you tell someone taking up rock climbing who decided to exercise the greatest caution possible? Do free climbing or give up the hobby? How about a cyclist who insists on wearing protective gear like a helmet, elbow and knee guards? I personally will not be turning in any 15 round mags regardless of what the law is, but that's me.  

4 hours ago, Newtonian said:

Comfort level is EVERYTHING in this hobby. H-Ex, what would you tell someone taking up rock climbing who decided to exercise the greatest caution possible? Do free climbing or give up the hobby? How about a cyclist who insists on wearing protective gear like a helmet, elbow and knee guards? I personally will not be turning in any 15 round mags regardless of what the law is, but that's me.  

Newtonian, I am confused by your question. I am supporting stuckinnj's position to do what he is comfortable with.

I didn't tell him to sell his stuff give up the hobby, That was another poster.

For a climber I would advise to never climb above what you are comfortable doing. There are old climbers, and there are bold climbers. There are very few old AND bold climbers.

7 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Newtonian, I am confused by your question. I am supporting stuckinnj's position to do what he is comfortable with.

I didn't tell him to sell his stuff give up the hobby, That was another poster.

For a climber I would advise to never climb above what you are comfortable doing. There are old climbers, and there are bold climbers. There are very few old AND bold climbers.

You think you're confused? I mixed your post up with Ray Ray's.

BTW Ray, I love your necklace.

• Like 1