bhunted

Jade Helm 15

Surprised nobody posted this yet. If it has, I apologize. I did search...

Start hoarding ammo. We might need it.

Certain states that be listed as Hostile raises concerns. Especially states like Texas. Their Governor already put the State Guard on over-watch. For further info, Google Operation Jade Helm 15...

Here is a recent find reposted by Airman Brian Kolfage...

http://woundedamericanwarrior.com/alert-pentagons-huge-admission-could-reveal-what-martial-law-exercises-are-really-about-2/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Surprised nobody posted this yet. If it has, I apologize. I did search...

Someone did, 9 pages   http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/76007-massive-military-drill/

But I don't think anyone mentioned the "Constitution Free Zone". All of New Jersey is included.  https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-governments-100-mile-border-zone-map

constitutionfreezonemap.jpg?itok=umNWZ7v

They may not have a specific action/date in mind for this, but it reveals the kind of things the people calling the shots are thinking about.  It's one thing to have a plan to deal with civil unrest.  It's entirely another to spend what I would guess at is a couple Billion dollars on executing a massive drill testing the plan where you ID red states as hostile.  They say one reason for this drill and the places selected is to allow soldiers to operate in locales similar to what they might find themselves in overseas.

Maybe someone who served in the military can answer this question.  What would any rank and file service member be ordered to dress in civilian clothes while in an operation and on duty and mill about with a foreign civilian population?  I'm not talking about CIA operatives.  Why would a USMC Major for example, be ordered to operate like that?

Unless they are operating here.

Anyway... I don't think we have any immediate issue to be concerned about.  My issue is how they're handling it and that it's part of their mindset which is....that Constitution honoring, gun owning, bible reading citizens are the enemy of these closet fascists. 

Someone did, 9 pages   http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/76007-massive-military-drill/

But I don't think anyone mentioned the "Constitution Free Zone". All of New Jersey is included.  https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-governments-100-mile-border-zone-map

I think that has a lot to do with Border Patrol operations.  I get it.  It's potentially related.  But the ACLU, I'm pretty sure, is talking about stuff like this....

Thanks... The serch engine sux here then... But carry on. :)

Someone did, 9 pages http://njgunforums.com/forum/index.php/topic/76007-massive-military-drill/

But I don't think anyone mentioned the "Constitution Free Zone". All of New Jersey is included. https://www.aclu.org/know-your-rights-governments-100-mile-border-zone-map

Posted Image

ONE would hope that the military guys on the ground would know better than to follow unconstitutional orders.....but then again, i spoke with a vet the other day that is anti-gun....and he has a very librul warped view of the 2nd.....so in his mind, disarming people would still be constitutional.

ONE would hope that the military guys on the ground would know better than to follow unconstitutional orders.....but then again, i spoke with a vet the other day that is anti-gun....and he has a very librul warped view of the 2nd.....so in his mind, disarming people would still be constitutional.

If this is a fact, they are already following orders. There are no other reasons for this operation. If they (the troops), really cared, they'd tell Potus to fook off and over throw the idiot. They'd refuse the operation entirely.

More missions like this on our soil concerns me quite alot. I always said, try take a red necks guns away. And here they are practicing how. It's obviously raised concern among states listed as hostile which happen to be the most pro 2a there are. Putting a states National Guard on over-watch to make sure it protects it's citizens raises concern while they engage JH15 ops.

Now this might not be about taking guns away at all. There are a lot of concerns with the economy collapse. But add in where we are losing allies faiths in us. If we piss off enough, who will come to our rescue? What happens when we get invaded?

I really wish this country would embrace the concept of a well armed militia.

We can defend against our own govt., but we can also be their allies and take arms with them. We can be, no doubably, the strongest armed nation as a whole that way. No one would fook with us on our soil.

Instead, our govt, wastes billions of our own money trying to figure out how to shut down the law abiding citizens instead of aligning with us. Not even criminals as proven in ccw states.

If this is a fact, they are already following orders. There are no other reasons for this operation. If they (the troops), really cared, they'd tell Potus to fook off and over throw the idiot. They'd refuse the operation entirely. More missions like this on our soil concerns me quite alot. I always said, try take a red necks guns away. And here they are practicing how. It's obviously raised concern among states listed as hostile which happen to be the most pro 2a there are. Putting a states National Guard on over-watch to make sure it protects it's citizens raises concern while they engage JH15 ops. Now this might not be about taking guns away at all. There are a lot of concerns with the economy collapse. But add in where we are losing allies faiths in us. If we piss off enough, who will come to our rescue? What happens when we get invaded? I really wish this country would embrace the concept of a well armed militia. We can defend against our own govt., but we can also be their allies and take arms with them. We can be, no doubably, the strongest armed nation as a whole that way. No one would fook with us on our soil. Instead, our govt, wastes billions of our own money trying to figure out how to shut down the law abiding citizens instead of aligning with us. Not even criminals as proven in ccw states. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

my point was that this particular vet(desert storm vet) thinks the 2nd is for militia, not for citizens. he doesn't buy into the fact that we the citizens ARE the militia. someone like him would think that disarming us is lawful no matter what.

as for them just refusing this all together........if they believe that they're truly training for action somewhere outside the country, then they'd have no reason to refuse it now.

the economy collapsing is one of my concerns BTW... that and natural disasters. those are where my tinfoil hat comes in.

i'd need to see them actually IN the walmart, rather than just on the road with a walmart sign there....

It wouldn't be surprising. IF the place is vacated, it's probably cheap to get the use of it. Local police have done the same around here for years while training. People in need of a building renting out an unoccupied building short term isn't exactly terrifying. Or maybe I should be flipping out when the Halloween stores pop up every year. I can understand not liking the whole exercise, but it baffles me how the use of a former wal-mart makes it more terrifying. Heck the scariest thing in that scenario is that wal-mart's business models clearly have issues being economically sustainable and are more or less retail slash-and burn enterprises. 

my point was that this particular vet(desert storm vet) thinks the 2nd is for militia, not for citizens. he doesn't buy into the fact that we the citizens ARE the militia. someone like him would think that disarming us is lawful no matter what.

as for them just refusing this all together........if they believe that they're truly training for action somewhere outside the country, then they'd have no reason to refuse it now.

the economy collapsing is one of my concerns BTW... that and natural disasters. those are where my tinfoil hat comes in.

I get ya.. Was just saying about all of it in general.:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't be surprising. IF the place is vacated, it's probably cheap to get the use of it. Local police have done the same around here for years while training. People in need of a building renting out an unoccupied building short term isn't exactly terrifying. Or maybe I should be flipping out when the Halloween stores pop up every year. I can understand not liking the whole exercise, but it baffles me how the use of a former wal-mart makes it more terrifying. Heck the scariest thing in that scenario is that wal-mart's business models clearly have issues being economically sustainable and are more or less retail slash-and burn enterprises. 

the old haddonfield lumber is used this way a few times a month. guys in full swat gear go in there practicing. i'm certain that there's some here that'd go batty seeing that. but i'd bet they'd be just fine seeing the fire dept practicing there.

the State "National Guard" that was mentioned is not "National Guard" at all.  They are the Texas State Guard and they are not affiliated with, nor do they answer to, the Federal Government.  Yes, we have our own State Militia here in Texas that answers directly to the Governor of Texas.  The unit dates back to the days of the Republic of Texas, when Texas was an independent sovereign nation.  Part of the agreement Texas made with the US when they became a state was that they would maintain the Texas State Guard...and they have.  Texas is the only state that still has their own independent State Militia, completely free from Federal regulation or intrusion.  Besides, Texas also has the second largest Nuclear depot in the world.  Go ahead, mess with us. I dare ya.  Between the oil, tech and agricultural businesses, not to mention the military installations, Texas could easily secede and revert back to R.O.T. and defend herself quite well.   Trust me, our governor and his staff are keeping closer tabs on Jade Helm than anyone cares to admit and at the first sign of sketchiness, Gov. Abbott will quickly shut the TX operations down.

the State "National Guard" that was mentioned is not "National Guard" at all. They are the Texas State Guard and they are not affiliated with, nor do they answer to, the Federal Government. Yes, we have our own State Militia here in Texas that answers directly to the Governor of Texas. The unit dates back to the days of the Republic of Texas, when Texas was an independent sovereign nation. Part of the agreement Texas made with the US when they became a state was that they would maintain the Texas State Guard...and they have. Texas is the only state that still has their own independent State Militia, completely free from Federal regulation or intrusion. Besides, Texas also has the second largest Nuclear depot in the world. Go ahead, mess with us. I dare ya. Between the oil, tech and agricultural businesses, not to mention the military installations, Texas could easily secede and revert back to R.O.T. and defend herself quite well. Trust me, our governor and his staff are keeping closer tabs on Jade Helm than anyone cares to admit and at the first sign of sketchiness, Gov. Abbott will quickly shut the TX operations down.

Knew I loved Texas for a reason. Just hate the Tornados...

Knew I loved Texas for a reason. Just hate the Tornados...

The tornadoes only hit the northern part of the state...we only get light flooding and the occasional hurricane here in the Houston area.  I'm northwest of the city so I don't even see much of them.

The tornadoes only hit the northern part of the state...we only get light flooding and the occasional hurricane here in the Houston area. I'm northwest of the city so I don't even see much of them.

If we ever decide to move there, we'd have to stay near Irving. Only place my wife might be able to transfer to. :/

Conspiracy theorists gunna conspiracy theorize...

... Many other military exercises take place off post, among the civilian population. I’ve participated in some myself. No, they’re not practice for martial law. They’re off post because the real world is a far more challenging environment than the sterile, control-freak atmosphere of a military training area. A soldier on a base full of soldiers doesn’t have to try too hard to not get noticed. A soldier among vigilant civilians faces a far greater challenge, which makes off-post training for certain skills very desirable. And last I heard, we actually want our troops to be trained. Especially our Special Operations troops, who often have to carry out critically important covert missions among civilian populations overseas.

I have one piece of advice for Jade Helm conspiracy theorists: the day after the exercise ends, open your gun safe. If your guns are still there (and they will be), SHUT UP. If you’re not in a Wal-Mart FEMA camp (and you won’t be), SHUT UP. Stop desperately hoping your conspiracy fantasies are real. They’re not. ...

http://chrishernandezauthor.com/2015/05/05/jade-helm-lunacy-hits-texas-and-its-not-just-embarrassing-its-disgusting/

the State "National Guard" that was mentioned is not "National Guard" at all.  They are the Texas State Guard and they are not affiliated with, nor do they answer to, the Federal Government.  Yes, we have our own State Militia here in Texas that answers directly to the Governor of Texas.  The unit dates back to the days of the Republic of Texas, when Texas was an independent sovereign nation.  Part of the agreement Texas made with the US when they became a state was that they would maintain the Texas State Guard...and they have.  Texas is the only state that still has their own independent State Militia, completely free from Federal regulation or intrusion.  Besides, Texas also has the second largest Nuclear depot in the world.  Go ahead, mess with us. I dare ya.  Between the oil, tech and agricultural businesses, not to mention the military installations, Texas could easily secede and revert back to R.O.T. and defend herself quite well.   Trust me, our governor and his staff are keeping closer tabs on Jade Helm than anyone cares to admit and at the first sign of sketchiness, Gov. Abbott will quickly shut the TX operations down.

it would honestly be very interesting to see what happens if/when they feel the need to shut this down.

Ever stop to think maybe this isn't going to be a "drill"? But instead a front to enforce martial law? Strategically speaking states like Texas would need to be "neutralized" first! I've also heard second hand from people I know in the military that troops are being asked if they would "shoot American civilians" if ordered to. As well as upper level officers being dismissed for answering that same question with the answer "NO I will not give that order". Just some food for thought. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it's better to be aware and ask questions! Obamunist's plan to evoke martial law and stay in power past his term limit, naming himself dictator in chief?

my cousin is an architect so he can help me with designing and building trenches around my house but does anybody have blueprints or specs for a pillbox ? I wanna build couple of those around my property .. maybe even connect them with underground tunnels ...

I mean I would love to build a bunker but I don't have enough cash to design one that can take direct hit from a tactical thermo nuclear warhead ... I'm sure they will hit me with it after they will fail to pen my defenses ... decisions decisions ...

Ever stop to think maybe this isn't going to be a "drill"? But instead a front to enforce martial law? Strategically speaking states like Texas would need to be "neutralized" first! I've also heard second hand from people I know in the military that troops are being asked if they would "shoot American civilians" if ordered to. As well as upper level officers being dismissed for answering that same question with the answer "NO I will not give that order". Just some food for thought. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it's better to be aware and ask questions! Obamunist's plan to evoke martial law and stay in power past his term limit, naming himself dictator in chief?

I think we just have an administration that is partially paranoid... partially fascist.  I think this is a drill but it has little to do with foreign operations and more to do with domestic unrest.  I doubt they think it's imminent, but they probably think they need to be prepared.

Also, if something like that were to happen...martial law... confiscating weapons.. etc... it wouldn't be an in your face offensive type of move. It would be subtle.  That's how progressives...aka fascists.. operate.  They don't want you to know where they would be headed.  Just declaring martial law and shooting civilians that resist would result in an uprising of biblical proportions.  It would make the civil war look like Baltimore.

But it isn't going to happen.

Besides, most military would not follow those orders.  And you'd have units like the ANG from various states that might have a little proplem with it.

Interesting theoretical situation though.

my cousin is an architect so he can help me with designing and building trenches around my house but does anybody have blueprints or specs for a pillbox ? I wanna build couple of those around my property .. maybe even connect them with underground tunnels ...

I mean I would love to build a bunker but I don't have enough cash to design one that can take direct hit from a tactical thermo nuclear warhead ... I'm sure they will hit me with it after they will fail to pen my defenses ... decisions decisions ...

Google Fema Stormshelters

I think we just have an administration that is partially paranoid... partially fascist.  I think this is a drill but it has little to do with foreign operations and more to do with domestic unrest.  I doubt they think it's imminent, but they probably think they need to be prepared.

Also, if something like that were to happen...martial law... confiscating weapons.. etc... it wouldn't be an in your face offensive type of move. It would be subtle.  That's how progressives...aka fascists.. operate.  They don't want you to know where they would be headed.  Just declaring martial law and shooting civilians that resist would result in an uprising of biblical proportions.  It would make the civil war look like Baltimore.

But it isn't going to happen.

Besides, most military would not follow those orders.  And you'd have units like the ANG from various states that might have a little proplem with it.

Interesting theoretical situation though.

if confiscation happens, i think it'll happen after something like the school shooting, or the theater shooting. martial law? outside of us being attacked, or a SERIOUS national natural disaster, i don't see that happening.

and yes, i do believe this exercise is more due to being prepared to handle civil unrest on our own soil, although i believe that they're telling the guys participating that it's not for that.

. Maybe I'm paranoid, but it's better to be aware and ask questions! Obamunist's plan to evoke martial law and stay in power past his term limit, naming himself dictator in chief?

I'm not saying it can't happen, it could...but they said the same about Bill Clinton.

onion_news494_jpg_250x1000_q85.jpg