bhunted

Jade Helm 15

Could be a drill for a southern invasion, could be a mass civil unrest drill, could be obama's master plan. I guess we'll find out

http://www.teaparty.org/video-marines-practice-subduing-citizens-inside-internment-camp-98879/?promocode=tpo-4711175&utm_source=newsemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=tpo-4711175

I'm fascinated by those border patrol disobeys.

I was curious so I googled. Wikipedia states that SCOTUS has ruled those questions are not a violation of the 4th.

It didn't say what can happen to you if you choose to not comply though.

Very interesting.

I'm fascinated by those border patrol disobeys.

I was curious so I googled. Wikipedia states that SCOTUS has ruled those questions are not a violation of the 4th.

It didn't say what can happen to you if you choose to not comply though.

Very interesting.

Which questions? Are you a US Citizen?

We are compelled to answer no questions whatsoever.  In the decisions I read on this subject, if they detain you for a minute or two, or three, that's about the extent of what the Court considers reasonable.

They can ask any question they want, but you are not compelled by law to answer. Nor are you compelled by law to submit to additional questions or search.

They would need reasonable cause for that.  They've been using the "dog" cause.. where if a dog seems interested in a car, they can pull you out. I recall reading somewhere that happened because the young kids in the car had Burger King.  The dog method is the BP abusing Constitutional rights.

I can't tell if this discussion is serious or not. But I'll play. Let me put on my tinfoil hat.

Okay, now that I have the proper attire situated comfotably here is my take. I haven't done much reading on this topic but I don't think you guys are being paranoid enough!

My tinfoil inspired imagination sees this as a very real and very insidious possibility. The point of the exercise is to rile up and antagonize a certain subsection of the population. You know, the subsection that thinks government has become to over reaching, too powerful and only seeks to expand it's own power without the concern of it's citizens. Oh yeah,this subsection also enjoys the rights espoused by the Constitution. Freedom of speech, the right to bear arms, etc.

The government will whip this subsection of the populace into a frenzy. There will be "leaks" of "classified" documents, strories of "my neighbors boyfriend's 2nd cousin is in the service and I heard that they heard that someone they know over in Germany was asked if they would fire upon American civilians!". The paranoia will build as the government and the media (instructed by the government) continue for months with continuous news coverage of the "real intent" of Jade Helm 15!

As time draws closer to the exercise actually commencing the protests will start. Small and peaceful initially but they grow larger and more unruly as government infiltrators pose as protestors and cause problems.

The protestors will at first be ordered to stay at least a certain distance from any Jade Helm 15 exercises. The infiltrators will ignore these warnings and encourage other peaceful protestors to join them in moving closer and closer to the excercises. Some of the protestors will be armed, as is their right. The protests will quickly turn violent as the government agents posing as protestors stir the pot.

Eventually shots are fired. Both sides claim the other as initially responsible. Martial law wil be invoked, curfews imposed and no protesting allowed. All residents will be asked to surrender their firearms until the exercise has ended. The government promises to return all legally owned firearms afterwards. Very few citizens turn over their arms. The protests continue in spite of the imposition of martial law.

The government says the exercises must contine as they are a matter of national security. Unfortunately,or so we are told, the government must temporarily suspend the rights enumerated by the Contitution. Government agents will begin confiscating guns door to door if not voluntarily surrenderd.

Large crowds of protestors, clearly armed, take to the streets. There are rumors of mass executions a few towns over! Everyone is on edge and the air is electrified! The word "revolution" is frequently heard...

Thousands of miles away a man, Seamous Freeman, awakes from a sound slumber. "What an aweful nightmare that was!", he groggily thinks to himself as he attempts to go back to sleep. Suddenly there's a noise and something has caused the motion activated lights in his backyard to turn on! He grabs his handgun and flashlight and carefully peeks out the backdoor but sees nothing.

He proceeds outside to do a quick perimeter check. Out of the corner of his eye he sees movement. Quickly his 1500 lumen fashlight illuminates the edge of his property where it meets tbe woods. Just in time to see what appears to be a mountain lion disappearing into to foliage and the cover of darkness.

Too jazzed up by the disturbing dream and curious feline Seamous turns on the tv to relax. "Am I still caught in that nightmare?", he thinks as he watches the tv and sees HOUSTON BURNING!!!!

WOW. Let me take this tinfoil hat off. That's crazy powerful!!!

It's not that there are excercises. It's what they labeled the areas to be. Labeling them as hostile, permissive, or anything else. It just so happens to be states at both ends of the spectrum. Wouldn't you be pist if you lived in the most Patriotic state in the union? I'd be. Maybe John Q Public that wasn't Pro2A per say or cared anything about the constitution, but the Patriots would.

Nice story btw. I'm not a tin foil hatter by no means, but this has to get you thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Internal checkpoints have also been criticized for violating the Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution which prohibits "unreasonable searches and seizures", although The United States v. Martinez-Fuerte has affirmed their constitutionality. The U.S. Border Patrol has stated: "Although motorists are not legally required to answer the questions ‘Are you a U.S. citizen, and where are you headed?’ they will not be allowed to proceed until the inspecting agent is satisfied that the occupants of vehicles traveling through the checkpoint are legally present in the U.S."[19] One law student is currently writing about the constitutional repercussions that followed Martinez-Fuerte, and proposing, among other things, a cost-benefit approach to interior checkpoints. [20]

Again...fascinated by this.

They are worried about us legally driving across the lines with proper paperwork, but we have a POS POTUS that invites them in illegally. Hows that for double standards or irony?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Years ago there were these stories making the rounds about detention camps, foreign takeovers, Chinese troops at the border, FEMA and U.N. Troops going house to house confiscating weapons from gun owners. The Australian gun grab in the 1990's got some concerned that gun confiscation might happen in the U.S., and the AWB of 1994 was further fueled speculation that we were "next" to be disarmed.

There was a video making the rounds in the mid 1990's which alleged that some "train repair facility" in Indiana was really a future "concentration camp". There were rumors about former military bases that "closed" but actually remained open and operational with a maintenance crew for "just in case". 

Some pointed out that these facilities were future detention camps because the barb wire faced in to keep people in and not out, train tracks that led in and out of the facility, helicopter landing pads, wind socks,and a crematory like that " train repair facility" in Indiana allegedly had. And of course there was a special color code system called "tackamars". These color coded stickers were stuck onto the backs of road signs so to point to the direction to those rogue detention camps from major roads as well . This was used of course because "foreign troops can't read English" but they sure could read these color sign stickers. Further fueling the speculation were stories about "military operations" with such names as "Operation Garden Plot" "Cable Splicer" and "Rex 84" provided even more speculation that pointed to some kind of "takeover" was imminent, and one way trip to the "camp" was all but assured. 

The "Express" over in the U.K. says Jade Helm 15 is a cover for the gigantic asteroid that hit us in September and the ensuing chaos that happens after.

"US military secretly preparing for asteroid that will wipe out mankind in September"

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/583002/US-military-secretly-preparing-asteroid-wipe-out-mankind-September-Jade-Helm

"One blogger has worryingly suggested US residents retain their firearms after suggesting that the controversial military operation Jade Helm taking place between July and September in several southern states is in preparation for predicted anarchy that could ensue as the asteroid nears the planet."

---

Chuck Norris (yes that one) in an article to WND has a different take on all of it

Did ISIS give a clue about Jade Helm 15?
Exclusive: Chuck Norris explores link between terrorist plot, U.S. military exercises

http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/did-isis-give-a-clue-about-jade-helm-15/

“I do believe, in addition to the largest domestic military training, it is also a display of power (near the southern border) intended for deterrence of enemies like ISIS and other terrorists, whom the FBI has already said have tentacles in all 50 states.”

---

Here is a recent Huffington Post about Jade Helm 15 and Texas

"Meet The Fearsome Texas State Army Taking On Jade Helm 15"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/08/greg-abbott-state-guard_n_7537230.html

"When an extreme fringe of the Internet went into a paranoid frenzy about the U.S. military's Jade Helm 15 exercise, which begins next month in the Southwest, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott ® did what any reasonable governor would do: He requested the commander of his forces to monitor the United States Special Operations Command. The rest of the sane world reacted by criticizing Abbott, or being confused as to what kind of troops the governor actually has at his command. "

Best "logical" answer I can think of. The military realized that by year's end that they will not have spent all their budget. We all know government entities CAN'T finish the year underbudget or the following year their budget will be reduced.

So instead of coming in underbudget they devised Jade Helm 15 to waste a lot of money on,

Best "logical" answer I can think of. The military realized that by year's end that they will not have spent all their budget. We all know government entities CAN'T finish the year underbudget or the following year their budget will be reduced.

So instead of coming in underbudget they devised Jade Helm 15 to waste a lot of money on,

That makes the most logical sense.

I think we just have an administration that is partially paranoid... partially fascist. I think this is a drill but it has little to do with foreign operations and more to do with domestic unrest. I doubt they think it's imminent, but they probably think they need to be prepared.

Also, if something like that were to happen...martial law... confiscating weapons.. etc... it wouldn't be an in your face offensive type of move. It would be subtle. That's how progressives...aka fascists.. operate. They don't want you to know where they would be headed. Just declaring martial law and shooting civilians that resist would result in an uprising of biblical proportions. It would make the civil war look like Baltimore.

But it isn't going to happen.

Besides, most military would not follow those orders. And you'd have units like the ANG from various states that might have a little proplem with it.

Interesting theoretical situation though.

My father was born and grew up in Hungary. The things he watched the governmen and Aly governments do to the citizens stayed with him all his life. Your right. They round up the weapons with buybacks and public service "for your safety" type propaganda. If a group of police or gov officials come to your door to inspect your gun, what do you do? You really have no choice but comply. Then they have free reign. It happened many times in other parts of the world. Hope it never does here. I will say that all the old timers I know who grew up in the old country don't like what they see happening for the last decade or more.

My father was born and grew up in Hungary. The things he watched the governmen and Aly governments do to the citizens stayed with him all his life. Your right. They round up the weapons with buybacks and public service "for your safety" type propaganda. If a group of police or gov officials come to your door to inspect your gun, what do you do? You really have no choice but comply. Then they have free reign. It happened many times in other parts of the world. Hope it never does here. I will say that all the old timers I know who grew up in the old country don't like what they see happening for the last decade or more.

virtually every customer i have that came from those countries says the same thing.

Mrs Deerslayers family came here from Hungary in 1956, just like the rest of most of the Hungarian americans. I've heard some crazy stories about how they had to escape. Scary to think about living through. They are also devout 2nd amendment advocates. It's humbling when you hear from the horses mouth as to why owning firearms is so important. And why we need to fight with our lives if need be, to preserve that right for everyone.

virtually every customer i have that came from those countries says the same thing.

I wish more of them would speak up to the general public. The guys I know were basically peasants in the old country. They watched soft tyranny happen slowly with the public approval. Before they realized the end plan it was to late. History is due to repeat itself and it will. Open up a bottle of wine with those old europeans and sit back and listen. When they are gone (and most are) things will play out much faster. The big change this time is Islam getting into the mix. The players change a little but I think the end game is the same.

I wish more of them would speak up to the general public. The guys I know were basically peasants in the old country. They watched soft tyranny happen slowly with the public approval. Before they realized the end plan it was to late. History is due to repeat itself and it will. Open up a bottle of wine with those old europeans and sit back and listen. When they are gone (and most are) things will play out much faster. The big change this time is Islam getting into the mix. The players change a little but I think the end game is the same.

yea....what it always comes down to when i talk with these customers is "you people don't have a clue what you're giving up", and i left my home to come here to get away from exactly what's happening here.........

.we're within 2 generations of losing this country i fear.

yea....what it always comes down to when i talk with these customers is "you people don't have a clue what you're giving up", and i left my home to come here to get away from exactly what's happening here.........

.we're within 2 generations of losing this country i fear.

I think we are down to one. Those who dont remember are doomed to repeat.