Sign in to follow this  
bhunted

DIY Kit

This might be a good deal for the price. Especially for anyone wanting to try build their first AR... All you'll need to do after you are done is have muzzle brake and stock pinned. One caveat I can see is looks like a flash supressor. You may be able to ask them for a swap out. Otherwise just pick one NJ legal. They have other kits too.... Just scroll down. You'll need a lower of course too and maybe a stock of choice. What ya think?

http://www.groundzeroprecision.com/products/diy-16-223-5-56-carbine-ar-15-rifle-project-kit-free-shipping-facebook?variant=1566917249

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think it's better in the PRNJ if we don't buy kits with threaded barrels and flash hiders. I wound up with such a kit and had to go through the crap of buying a muzzle brake and having it pinned and welded when I was stupid

and knew no better. No more threaded barrels for me!

Thats a silly reason not to get a threaded barrel. It's how most of us build our own. I did say you can ask if they'd swap out a NJ legal muzzle device. It's up to you to get it right and make it legal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk