Sign in to follow this  
DeerSlayer

How to get the word out to Sportsmen about the Recall effort

So tonight was the Sussex County Federation of sportsmen meeting. I attend every month since I'm an officer. The members were very receptive about the recall effort. I figured I would mention it and that would be that. These guys were extremely interested in what they could do, how to volunteer, where to donate money. Ect. The discussion I figured would be a few minutes long, lasted an hour and dominated the meeting. So I kept answering all their questions and feeding them more information as they touched on different subjects and asked firearms law questions. They were dumbfounded with my knowledge of firearms laws and asked how I knew so much. I reached into my back pack, and pulled out my Nappen 2014 orange bible. Think I probably sold a few copies for Evan tonight as well lol. They were like "there's a book? Where do i get that?!?!" Lol...

A few wanted to know how to join NJ2AS. Out of the 20 some odd members in attendance none of them interjected with any naysaying. Most were excited, optimistic, and can't wait to come collect signatures. They were asking how many people they should bring per car load. So this is a good thing, that really suprised me. And I'm happy I brought the subject up. They got a kick out of the protest at Sweeney's house, some of them heard about it in the news. I told them about Teaneck on Friday as well, and some may attend. So I can say confidently, the Sussex County sportsmen are on board with the recall.

Now we just need to get the other 19 county chapters on board as well.

So tonight was the Sussex County Federation of sportsmen meeting. I attend every month since I'm an officer. The members were very receptive about the recall effort. I figured I would mention it and that would be that. These guys were extremely interested in what they could do, how to volunteer, where to donate money. Ect. The discussion I figured would be a few minutes long, lasted an hour and dominated the meeting. So I kept answering all their questions and feeding them more information as they touched on different subjects and asked firearms law questions. They were dumbfounded with my knowledge of firearms laws and asked how I knew so much. I reached into my back pack, and pulled out my Nappen 2014 orange bible. Think I probably sold a few copies for Evan tonight as well lol. They were like "there's a book? Where do i get that?!?!" Lol... A few wanted to know how to join NJ2AS. Out of the 20 some odd members in attendance none of them interjected with any naysaying. Most were excited, optimistic, and can't wait to come collect signatures. They were asking how many people they should bring per car load. So this is a good thing, that really suprised me. And I'm happy I brought the subject up. They got a kick out of the protest at Sweeney's house, some of them heard about it in the news. I told them about Teaneck on Friday as well, and some may attend. So I can say confidently, the Sussex County sportsmen are on board with the recall. Now we just need to get the other 19 county chapters on board as well.

Glad to hear such great news!!! I hope you have a better turnout for Weinberg than we got for the Sweeney protest!  Notably missing from our protest were women and minorities, furthering the stereotype 

that pro gun advocates are mostly older white males!!! Please try to get a more diverse crowd for your protest than we did!

Glad to hear such great news!!! I hope you have a better turnout for Weinberg than we got for the Sweeney protest! Notably missing from our protest were women and minorities, furthering the stereotype

that pro gun advocates are mostly older white males!!! Please try to get a more diverse crowd for your protest than we did!

I live in Sussex County I know like 3 black people, probably all the black people in Sussex County lol. I'll do my best. Women I can probably provide though...

I live in Sussex County I know like 3 black people, probably all the black people in Sussex County lol. I'll do my best. Women I can probably provide though...

Take my wife, please!

Sign in to follow this