mge_1

Blackhawk! Ultra Light Tactical Pants $9.99 Shipped

Got them today. I think I ordered a size too large. Did they seem to run large to you guys?

actually ... they didn't have my size and I ordered next one up. Pants fit me very well so it is possible they run a lil big. Anybody else ?

actually ... they didn't have my size and I ordered next one up. Pants fit me very well so it is possible they run a lil big. Anybody else ?

They have a very generous amount of elastic in the waist! I also like the magnets on the lower front pockets!

Was true to size for me. I didn't even realize there was elastic in the waist until I pulled the one side out a couple inches, haha.

The are better quality then the picture shows. Definitely worth getting a few pair if they have your size! Think I'm gonna get another khaki pair...

These would definitely be good for covert landscaping ops... The knees have two layers of fabric and they are pretty generously cut in the legs for mobility. They are lightweight and will work well for the 3 seasons of landscaping.

I didn't feel as tactical as others here... With the crease leg, I felt like I was wearing a baggy pair of cargo pants. Almost like a pair of Columbia zip off pants for camping. And these will be awesome for that application as well!

I wonder if they would be good for tactical landscaping.  I've been looking for durable lightweight work pants.