mge_1

Blackhawk! Ultra Light Tactical Pants $9.99 Shipped

In for 2. Khaki for myself and Black for my Son. Taking a chance on the size, longest inseam they had was 32 and I usually wear 34.

As long as it keeps hot brass from finding its way into my boot, I'll be happy.

Oh, and I got charged the full $19.98.

Got my two pair in khaki yesterday.  I approve of these pants for tactical landscaping.  Not as lightweight as I thought they may be but light enough.  VERY comfortable, excellent mobility, love the zipper pockets (keeps the bits of shrubs and lawns from getting in with my stuff).  If I had anything remotely negative to say about these pants it's this.  I don't tuck in my shirt and the silicone band inside the waist band takes some getting used to.  The magnets on the cargo pockets stick to whatever ferrous metals you come in contact with and open the pockets.  Minor things compared to the comfort.  Wish I bought more, they are out of my size now.

Went back to order 2 more, fat fingered and hit 4 somehow. Got the discount. Changed it back to 2 and no discount. So I just bought 4 for the same price. Anyone need khaki 38x32?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Sure.  I actually ordered 1 more pair tonight.  One more can't hurt.  These are pretty nice pants.  I agree with Scorpio that the silicone is a little annoying.