mikelets456

Ex-boyfriend sought in woman's slaying while waiting for permit!

It's just so sad. I mean from what happened to this poor women to the fact that everyone on the left will ignore. it the press Christie all the legislators. It just makes you want to scream.

The state supream court was supposed to review NJ's laws when it comes to this type crap but threw it off the docket once they relized they did not have to open this can of worms.

To me that is really where the fault lies. They should have took this on. It's the job of the court to right the wrongs done to citizens by poorly written laws. But it seems more and more that Judges are shy when it comes to bucking the system.

I lack any faith in the court system in NJ. To qoute a movie line "nobody cares"

We need to petition the state SP court to put the review back on the docket. Now that the judge in DC is forcing them to honor the rights of the people only us and CA remain with the boot of a leftist Govt standing on our necks.

So sad that this lady died because our courts dont want to stir the pot a little.

"Women, guns and concealed carry"  http://www.concordmonitor.com/news/politicalmonitor/17296768-95/fran-wendelboe-women-guns-and-concealed-carry

"Having a firearm and knowing how to use it is empowering to women. Talk about equal rights: Owning a firearm with proper training and skill is the No. 1 equalizer between the biological-physical disparity of most men and women. Long gone are the days when we “wimminfolk” had men in our households to protect us. Many women today live alone either by choice or circumstance. Relying on 911 is just not reliable enough, particularly in rural areas. How many young women have we heard about recently in the press who were abducted and killed? With a firearm, they would at least have had a chance."

I'll look up who there are.  Saved the text so I'll see if I can improve it.

I sometimes see Greg Gutfeld and Dana Perino on my way home by Fox News.  I'd have no problem asking them to look into this story.  Maybe will see them or someone else before 'The Five' goes on the air.  Hit or miss thing.

Edit:

Assy Pub Safety Committee... 5 D's 3 R's

Law and Public Safety 

Mainor, Charles - Chair   

Wilson, Gilbert L. - Vice-Chair   

Danielsen, Joe   

McGuckin, Gregory P.   

Peterson, Erik    

Pinkin, Nancy J.   

Rible, David P.    

Sumter, Shavonda E.   

Senate Pub Safety Committee... 3 D's - 2 R's

Law and Public Safety 

Greenstein, Linda R. - Chair   

Barnes, Peter J. - Vice-Chair   

Bateman, Christopher   

Holzapfel, James W.   

Sacco, Nicholas J.   

We should also be sending this to that hag Gabby Giffords.  She was just in NJ pushing for stricter gun laws to protect victims of domestic violence.   As usual, the politician had it all ass backwards.

We should also be sending this to that hag Gabby Giffords.  She was just in NJ pushing for stricter gun laws to protect victims of domestic violence.   As usual, the politician had it all ass backwards.

And the Navy named a littoral combat ship after her..... I get the trauma she lived through, but a ship?? Are they going to disarm it in her honor?

And the Navy named a littoral combat ship after her..... I get the trauma she lived through, but a ship?? Are they going to disarm it in her honor?

:-). :-) :-)

Well played, sir!

not the union. union guys. what they do on their own time is their own business, not the unions.

I thought this line of discussion started with the prospect that a ordinance forbidding demonstrations might have an exception for the union.

Regardless, I don't think union members are more inclined to protest Sweeney than the average Jersey resident.

I thought this line of discussion started with the prospect that a ordinance forbidding demonstrations might have an exception for the union.

Regardless, I don't think union members are more inclined to protest Sweeney than the average Jersey resident.

ya know what? you're right. i was thinking union guys could get away with it.....but you are right.....it would have to be the unions themselves setting it up.....

"Essay in ‘The Week’ cuts to heart of U.S. gun rights debate"  http://www.examiner.com/article/essay-the-week-cuts-to-heart-of-u-s-gun-rights-debate

"...people have the constitutionally-delineated civil right to have the tools to defend themselves, not just from mass shooters, but from street thugs, home-invasion crews and lunatics who ought to be institutionalized. The murder of New Jersey resident Carol Bowne earlier this month while she was waiting for approval of her gun purchase permit from a deliberately sluggish local government underscores the opposition to further restrictions on gun rights."

------

Amen.  Good article that I relate to because:

"The gun rights movement is about individual freedom and American individualism,” Golinkin writes. “These are people who believe in their right and obligation to control their own fate by carrying a firearm to protect themselves and those around them, even if that might disadvantage those who choose not to."