302w

Yuengling in NJ

My guy at Main Liquors has had it for a decade or more.  Local pubs have it on special for $2.50 a pint from 5-7pm.

I went to the ORIGINAL Brewery in Pottsville for a FREE TOUR and a FREE TASTING!  Very FUN!  Bought a T-Shirt in the Gift Shoppe too!

I smuggled cases to me best friend who was in the Navy and stationed in Pensacola in early September of 2001.

I also took some to my cousins outside of Charlotte around 2003.

I think tha I'm cosmically responsible for its spread!!!

I drove several cases of it to Iowa a couple years back.  My son was able to trade it for all kinds of stuff.  Even cases of home-made micro-brew his friends did!  It's considered "snob beer" out there, CAUSE THEY CAN'T GET NONE, LOL!

I've bought it as far west as eastern Ohio, in Hubbard, at the Shell gas station just off Rt. 80.  I spoke with one of the Yuengling daughters at the Brewery and she mentioned they don't distribute much past eastern Ohio.  The Yuenglings do a LOT of charity work (which they don't publicize).  Some of it can be viewed at the Brewery Tour.  Walls of plaques thanking them for all they've done.  True Americana in my book, so I'll keep supporting them!

Heady doesn't leave Vermont, nonetheless the towns nearby I thought? It's overrated IMO but I also am not a huge fan of pale ales.

I've been getting Yuengling in Jersey for a while. It's one of my go-to beers. 

I have a way to get it :D

The first time I tried Yuengling was in the early 90's when I went to visit a guy I knew in Stroudsburg,PA. I had never heard of it before that. Shortly after that I went to a backwoods bar in Rockaway and they had it on tap. Within 2 or 3 years of that (mid 90's) I started seeing it all over the place in Northern NJ.

I've seen it as far north as Albany, NY