Sign in to follow this  
Karatenurse

membership

Well I signed up yesterday! I was amazed at how nice the place is and what a wonderful bunch of people who are very helpful.

I intended to shoot my Taurus 1911 and Glock 19. Having only shot the Taurus a few times before with less than 250 rounds through the gun, first shot gun jammed. Cleared it, second shot jammed. After checking it out, the extractor broke.

Thank goodness I had my Glock or the hour drive would have been for nothing. So Taurus says the extractor is a restricted part and I would have to pay to send in the gun to get it fixed. I was OK, until they said 4 weeks and include a copy of my DL. So I went to Brownells and ordered a new heavy duty extractor instead.

Just have to wait and see!

post-1594-0-10314800-1434556677_thumb.jpg

Good to hear GSSC is great..  Need to get myself over there one of these days to check it out..

as for Taurus..  "restricted item and you need to pay to send it back and get it fixed" after shooting it only a couple times..  LOL..  great customer service