Blueskybob

.22 LR Sellier & Bellot

If you are tired of one box at a time,  this place has a crate of 6,250  rounds of aprox 40 grain Seller & Bellot for  8.7 cents a round shipped to your door.   Not Hi Power and Not copper clad.   It is wax coated and sub sonic / military surplus.  But if you want one order and be  done for a while, this may me for you.

Check out the video accessed through the description.

https://www.czechpoint-usa.com/22-lr-sellier-and-bellot-6250-rnds-cycles-semi-auto?l=1

Note they are 40 grain, 900 ft per second and a subsonic round.

A lot of semi autos may experience issues cycling these rounds.

Good point.  Don't know how the guns they used in the video compare to others, but it looks like they worked fine, even on full auto.  

Good point.  Don't know how the guns they used in the video compare to others, but it looks like they worked fine, even on full auto.  

All the guns used in the video has suppressors. I assume that would cause additinal back pressure to allow the firearm to cycle. Going by the specs alone, I wouldn't use that ammo in any of my semi-auto guns. They'll work find on my Henry lever action though...