gleninjersey

Recall Sweeney Logistics

Hope you guys did better than I.

Gonna be a long summer my friends.

Long summer or life time (and then your children's life time) of more NJ tyranny? Give me a few more weeks of knocking on doors and collecting signatures! Let not your heart be saddened! We WILL get this done.

Next outing bring a friend. And tell them to bring a friend. This isn't just about guns. In fact, I hardly mentioned guns fo the people who signed the petition for me today. I talked about:

How our taxes have gone up during Sweeney's "leadership"

How I've personally had friends and family move or refuse to move back to NJ because of the taxes and poor quality of life in NJ.

How so many people are fleeing NJ for better (or any) opportunities elsewhere.

2 people who sigend for me said they were leaving. One to the Dakotas and one for Maryland.

Jobs leaving NJ for states with better business environment.

Etc,etc,etc.

Thanks to those who came out today. For those unable to make it today, I'll hopefully met you at the next one.

If you going to leave bad reviews or comments for Total Turf Experience, make them as general as possible so they seem more realistic.  Don't mention, Sweeney, Poliitics, Rally, recall, etc..

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Total-Turf-Experience/171816502857989

Nice. Even better, here is their Yelp page to write a review:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/total-turf-experience-mantua

Just few observations re today.

I knocked on over a hundred doors and got 25 signatures. Most were not home or did not want to answer the door for a guy with a clipboard in his hand (I may rethink using one next time).

Of those that answered 80% signed. Of the 20% who did not Only two seemed aware of our mission the rest were just to busy to bother.

I simple stated we were not happy with the senate leadership and the direction NJ was heading. My examples were higher taxes, corps exiting NJ and the schools focusing on standard test scores not our children's eduction.

I had my daughter with me... I think that help soften the approach. Sever people commented how wonderful if was to be getting them involved... Sort of like a kid selling lemonade... You just can't say no.

One woman heard I was in the neighborhood and tracked me down to sign... ( pro 2A supporter).

Not sure we made to goal today but I'll go back again... It is just a numbers game.

Great day. Great interactions great exercise....

What was your experience like?

Long summer or life time (and then your children's life time) of more NJ tyranny? Give me a few more weeks of knocking on doors and collecting signatures! Let not your heart be saddened! We WILL get this done.

Next outing bring a friend. And tell them to bring a friend. This isn't just about guns. In fact, I hardly mentioned guns fo the people who signed the petition for me today. I talked about:

How our taxes have gone up during Sweeney's "leadership"

How I've personally had friends and family move or refuse to move back to NJ because of the taxes and poor quality of life in NJ.

How so many people are fleeing NJ for better (or any) opportunities elsewhere.

2 people who sigend for me said they were leaving. One to the Dakotas and one for Maryland.

Jobs leaving NJ for states with better business environment.

Etc,etc,etc.

Thanks to those who came out today. For those unable to make it today, I'll hopefully met you at the next one.

Agreed !

Work never stops!

So i stopped by bangers after the event. They have a summer jamboree. Chuck agreed to let us have a table there to get signatures and a raise awareness. They get around 3000 people during the event. July 25-26 i think. Even at 3 percent thats near 100 more signatures plus publicity. Theyre a great bunch of people there.

Glen. Thanks for the kind words. Ill send you the photos of the mulch truck if you give me somewhere to send it to. Glen and i saw saw the biggest mulch pile failure today.

Great work!

Can't you get people to sign at local gun ranges and clubs? Republican party offices?

Can't you go to festivals, farmer's markets in town squares, and other places there are a lot of people?

Lyndon Laruoche D-bags set up in front of US Post Offices all day long with free lemonade and all kinds of stuff.

I think in addition to going to where a person is, one by one, going to where a lot of people are might add to the numbers.

Or VFWs? Or any sort of organization that might have a lot of people and possibly a high percentage of like minded people?

Canvassing door to door is great. But that is the last resort. It is the final thing to get some more people to participate and make the last bit of difference.

Nobody runs for office or tries to get a law passed and says, "Our main strategy is to canvass door to door. We'll spend all our time on money on that."

Go where the people are, and where your supporters are.

Now, obviously, I am not informed on the total strategy here. So I could be missing everything and making sophomoric suggestions.

Mipa is absolutely right! I will get a flyer and put them in every gun shop and range that let's me! I will also leave copies of the petition for customers to sign

and we can collect them as needed!

Alex knows I will handle the printing for NJ2AS and as soon as I get the file for the flier, I will print out a shitload and send them to anyone who knows of a gun shop, range, VFW

or any other venue! Even if they are not in Sweeney's district, some may be motivated enough to help out at the next signature gathering in his district! We need to place flyers in any

in ANY venue in his district that will allow them along with petition sheets for them to sign. Even a like minded non gun store like a corner deli that would support us.

We could be getting signatures on a daily basis if we get as many commercial venues in his district as possible to accept the flyers and petitions.

We may even get more signatures in a shorter time than from knocking on doors! I missed being there today and meeting those who went but I tore a ligament in the back of my leg 2 days agoand I can barely get around my house at this point!

Exactly. Go where the masses are. I would like to bring this up to nj2as but not sure who to contact. Also these shirts need to be redone. It looks like. A freddy kreuger shirt. Less intimidating is whats needed. no offense. But hey. Im sure Alexander has alot on his plate the next day or two. Soooo. Monday sounds good. Whats the countdown. About 150 days.