Shawnmoore81

Storm damage

the storm literally chased me down the white horse pike heading home.

Power out, no idea when it will be back on.  A couple of branches down.  Luckier than many; several houses have trees laying oh them (and one or two INTO them) in the local area.

ABC Action News 6 from Philadelphia is reporting this:

MANTUA, N.J. -- The National Weather Service will be out in New Jersey on Wednesday to see if there is any evidence tornadoes hit as strong storms blew through on Tuesday afternoon. They will look for specific patterns of damage that indicate tornado activity. They will focus on East Greenwich Township in Gloucester County.

ABC Action News 6 from Philadelphia is reporting this:

MANTUA, N.J. -- The National Weather Service will be out in New Jersey on Wednesday to see if there is any evidence tornadoes hit as strong storms blew through on Tuesday afternoon. They will look for specific patterns of damage that indicate tornado activity. They will focus on East Greenwich Township in Gloucester County.

One would think an overturned car would be enough evidence.

Power out, no idea when it will be back on.  A couple of branches down.  Luckier than many; several houses have trees laying oh them (and one or two INTO them) in the local area.

i was driving down the pike through stratford/somerdale/lindenwold/laurel springs/clementon around 10'ish. i couldn't believe how many people were out on the road.

Atlantic City Electric is currently showing SATURDAY...!!!!!!!!

This  storm pulled off the biggest prank ever in our town, As you know there is plenty of work going on caused by sandy on my block alone Their were 4 porta potties knocked over. on my way to work in the morning every one of them was tipped over..

2094.jpg

I'm in Gibbstown (Greenwich township) it's bad. I'm going from friends to friends and giving a hand. It's a war zone. Babes bar just reopened and it's really good for the town.

I seen about 20 PSE&G vehicles in a group headed south on 295 near the RT 130 Bordentown State Police exit yesterday morning, They must have been headed out to give a hand....