svt3183

Fiocchi 9mm 20 cents/rd shipped

Took a look, but I am not a fan of 115, actually shoot mostly 147.  Be careful of their prices though.  While the 115 is only $10.49 a box the 124 is all the way up at  $15.49 which is worse than outrageous.  I tend to shoot mostly Freedom Munitons new ammo which BTW has free shipping on any orders over $100 this weekend.  1,000 rounds of their 115 will run you $214.65 net while the 147 will cost only $240.32 net

Took a look, but I am not a fan of 115, actually shoot mostly 147. Be careful of their prices though. While the 115 is only $10.49 a box the 124 is all the way up at $15.49 which is worse than outrageous. I tend to shoot mostly Freedom Munitons new ammo which BTW has free shipping on any orders over $100 this weekend. 1,000 rounds of their 115 will run you $214.65 net while the 147 will cost only $240.32 net

How's the quality of the ammo from Freedom compared to Fiocchi?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not to mention that Freedom customer service is pretty bad.  I ordered 2k rounds from them earlier this year.  I had to inspect each box as some rounds were seated way too deep.  It seemed random but I found about 50 rounds that way.  The shipping boxes nor the boxes they were packaged in looked damaged.

It looks like their loading machines just had a day off.  I tried to reach out to their customer service and got no response.  I'm not going to purchase from them again.

For the record, I did purchase from them in the past quite often as I go thru quite a few rounds in matches.  Their stuff is usually very soft and barely makes minor power factor which was why I liked them for competition purposes.  You can easily hear the difference between the Freedom stuff compared to factory stuff.

On a side note, they issued quite a few recalls recently so they may have discovered some issues.