DTtuner

Benelli M4 - Where?

If you want to over pay :-)

Their prices are not that bad any more and always cheaper for a cash deal. But let the buyer worry. No need to make bad comments in his thread. How about you tell him what and where one is in stock cheaper? :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I gave you a where and you vomited on my selection. The dealer link will also help. So if you wish to vomit on us, do your own shopping and don't ask. You should know by now most here will try to help someone. But not with remarks like that. My final suggestion is Google it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used to be in the camp of getting really annoyed when people chimed in their 2 cents irrelevant to the question. I remember my first one "what condition would you store your 1911 at bedside?"

And I got bombarded with "I keep my Glock with one in the chamber". Or "a 1911 is bad for HD" or Whatver

But now I've learned way more from this site by people giving their "irrelevant" opinions more than I would have otherwise.

I gave you a where and you vomited on my selection. The dealer link will also help. So if you wish to vomit on us, do your own shopping and don't ask. You should know by now most here will try to help someone. But not with remarks like that. My final suggestion is Google it!Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ottomanellis are priced competitively on the M4. I took the initiative and called an they have four varying price based on options e.g. Rails, marine stainless. Are they as cheap as gun broker? Probably not but they'll stand behind it if you have issues. They also knock off for cash so they aren't charging you CC fees.

They've got to be do something right, there's always people there and they are always selling guns.

I used to be in the camp of getting really annoyed when people chimed in their 2 cents irrelevant to the question. I remember my first one "what condition would you store your 1911 at bedside?"

And I got bombarded with "I keep my Glock with one in the chamber". Or "a 1911 is bad for HD" or Whatver

But now I've learned way more from this site by people giving their "irrelevant" opinions more than I would have otherwise.

*LIKE*