Sign in to follow this  
rayroka

HexMags 15/30 $11.99 w $4 Flat Rate Shipping

If anyone is interested I found this deal from wise tactical:

http://www.wisetactical.com/firearm-accessories/magazines-accessories/rifle-magazines/hexmag-15-30-15-round-223-5-56-magazine-co-nj-legal/

If you buy 4 or more you qualify for an additional 20% using coupon code HEXMAG20.

Ray

Thanks for the heads up. Did the 4 deal.

Thanks,

Anytime!

Just got 4 too...hope they work well...love the colors!

Thanks ray!

Me too! From what I have seen so far on the web they look promising. There is a 3 month/1000 round review video on youtube that didn't turn up any major issues and they survived the usual torture tests of dropping them, running them over, etc.

They tend to split rear side by mag opening. They (hexmags) will replace bodies just email them. Seems to be the weakest point.

This was only an issue with early Hexmags, which has since been resolved.  Even then, it only occured in approximately 1 out of 1,000 magazines.  Hexmags come with a lifetime guarantee.

Been using them since when they first came out.

Not one issue in any of my rifles. Looks like Magpul has some comp. Can't beat em for the price.

Got the color coding kits too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Told ya months ago they'd sell well here but nobody listened to or believed me. Now they are catching on. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was only an issue with early Hexmags, which has since been resolved. Even then, it only occured in approximately 1 out of 1,000 magazines. Hexmags come with a lifetime guarantee.

These were newer mags that have been used heavily. The mags I own are from same batch have been great. You can't beat the price even at full retail. You can take them apart and clean them when nesecary. All things that you don't get with modified Pmags. They are IMHO a no brainier for us in NJ.

I purchased 2 of these about 3 months ago.  Have about 1000 rounds thru each mag and while I never drop or.... run over... my mags, they work great.  Never had a feed problem.

I will say they can be a little wonky to load compared to the standard metal mags.  Maybe it's just my uncoordinated fingers.

Just saying..

I've seen a Hexmag fail in a competition. Not sure if it was early or later version. Looked like it slip near the rear on top and this caused the catch to jam into the magwell. Needed to take apart to get the body out of the magwell to get it out. Scary thought if you needed to get rounds into a scumbag.

That said I have three myself. No issues but fairly light usage.

Just saying..

I've seen a Hexmag fail in a competition. Not sure if it was early or later version. Looked like it slip near the rear on top and this caused the catch to jam into the magwell. Needed to take apart to get the body out of the magwell to get it out. Scary thought if you needed to get rounds into a scumbag.

That said I have three myself. No issues but fairly light usage.

Think I was there and yes scary. Always good to have extra mags.

Hmm, I ordered a batch too but I also ordered some Shield mags.  The prices seem reasonable especially when I don't need to tack on any shipping but it seems to have held up my order.  I ordered Wednesday and still have not received any shipping info.

Hmm, I ordered a batch too but I also ordered some Shield mags.  The prices seem reasonable especially when I don't need to tack on any shipping but it seems to have held up my order.  I ordered Wednesday and still have not received any shipping info.

You guys really milked us dry on black 15/30 Hexmags.  Some customers purchased 30+ magazines.  As of today, all of the orders have been filled.  You should have received tracking information.  If you haven't, please send a PM.

You guys really milked us dry on black 15/30 Hexmags.  Some customers purchased 30+ magazines.  As of today, all of the orders have been filled.  You should have received tracking information.  If you haven't, please send a PM.

Wise Tactical - thanks for being responsive here.  Good customer service.  I'm sending you a PM about some other concerns.  Thanks!

Yup, got the tracking number today.  It wasn't me that ordered 30+ but I wouldn't fault whomever ordered it.  You can never really have too many mags.

Great price for the M&P Shield mags though!

Got my mags a few days ago, thanks for posting this dael. I finally got a chance to check them out last night and see no difference between these and a Pmag with a mag block baseplate without the base pad glued on.