Sign in to follow this  
pjd832

gray glocks

thanks guys.....

blksheep.....how do they look in person? all my pistols are black...was thinking about a little diversity...not a fan of glocks  version of fde (poop brown)...lol...and the gray seemed subtle but not black...online the pics (i know its due to lighting) vary greatly from dark almost black to light auto primer gray...

tj462nj...do you know if one is a gen4 17?....also do you guys do layaway/hold...permit in hand but in ogam hold pattern ..cant purchase until 7/30

agreed....but mil discount knocks off some so its not full retail..lol ...monochromatic would look good but id think the finish would wear off rapidly and not look normal pantina but more like a  scratched up rattle can job? but I've not had a non factory finished pistol so thats just impression from seeing other peoples refinished weapons after hard use...

I just checked it on Lipsey's...kinda meh. The full FDE models look sweet though!

agreed out of the box looks good...but since glock didn't do the finish its over black so unless its a safe queen/velvet blanket range gun ...which none of mine are....i would think it would look trashed.. fde rubbed/scraped off and black showing through in short order under hard use...

agreed out of the box looks good...but since glock didn't do the finish its over black so unless its a safe queen/velvet blanket range gun ...which none of mine are....i would think it would look trashed.. fde rubbed/scraped off and black showing through in short order under hard use...

That does makes perfect sense