Sign in to follow this  
SL8R

Garden State Shooting Center Visit

Went there on Thursday with a buddy of mine who was looking to buy his first gun.  The people there were very friendly, and it was a pleasure dealing with them.  Not one ounce of the "gun snob" attitude you sometimes get in other shops/ranges.  We had talked to the owners and a pair of Bob's, all nice guys.  The shop was clean and welcoming, I saw some couches off to the right and what appeared to be a classroom type setting but didn't take a walk down there to see what it was all about.  The range itself was nice.  The RO greeted us as soon as we walked into the range and asked if we had shot there before.  Since we hadn't, he ran through the range rules with us.  This was definitely appreciated, it's nice to know the deal when you go to a new place.  

Overall we had a great experience there, and will most likely choose GSSC over Shore Shot going forward.  I've never really had a bad experience there either, but I appreciate the customer service that GSSC has made a priority.  Keep up the great work!

• Like 1

Really glad you guys like what we've done.  Please keep the feedback coming.  We're working hard to make sure of our customers have a great time at our facility.  ALL you're comments are important to us.

Is Tony from TJ sporting arms still an owner there? I had seen him there a bunch then they first opened and now I haven't seen him here in a long long time.