Sign in to follow this  
intercooler

sweeney protection act passes tonight

ACLU said that they wanted nothing to do with it. And that it didn't fit their agenda to fight for, with their limited  funding. Something along those lines was posted on FB by someone who was contacting them.

Not surprising... The ACLU is staunchly "anti."   as is most of their funding base... 

Without saying so, we are already divided into class system. Every class looks after their own. A Govt By Politicians and For Politicians. 

I was just looking at some financial analysis of all candidates, who raised what etc. Mr. CC has snowball's chance in hell of becoming President in this run. He may be looking for a VP position, but even that is going to be almost impossible.  He can neither raise money with big donors, nor has people on his side to raise from small donors. 

Can a Facial Challenge be filed in a NJ court?

And the ACLU is a pack of hypocrites. The only civil liberals they care about are liberal liberties.

There has to be a law firm that would take this on. And how the hell are the republicans in the state legislature sitting by and watching this?

" Republicans in the state legislature"   Ha ha      I needed a good laugh this morning.       Anyway, where are the NRA's attorneys?  Isn't Scott Bach an attorney?       Hows the recall effort going, I wonder if they enlisted all the state workers in his district to sign it after all he screwed all of them as well and is going to continue to.