gleninjersey

What Other Non-Firearm Related Sites Do You Frequent?

Fire and ice is a Devils blog, so I'm close

Check out njdevs.com, great bunch of fans even if they bicker a bit too much at times. Picks up more as the season gets close. A few guys there have an amazing knowledge of hockey prospects and advanced stats. During the off season I don't go on that often but as the season hits its good for info.

Check out njdevs.com, great bunch of fans even if they bicker a bit too much at times. Picks up more as the season gets close. A few guys there have an amazing knowledge of hockey prospects and advanced stats. During the off season I don't go on that often but as the season hits its good for info.

All 7 of them :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol no I have plenty more but it's the offseason

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HAHA same here, don't worry...it'll be a young Devils team next year so I won't be talking to much smack :p 

Back on topic.

Few things I have bookmarked...

http://rugerforum.net/ruger-10-22-rimfire/ (Ruger Forums)

http://www.gandermountain.com/modperl/product/details.cgi?pdesc=CCI-Target-Plinking-Ammunition-100-Round-Box&i=413582 (CCI Minimag round nose saved for when it's in stock)

http://www.xatworld.com/nicks/letrasycaracteresxat.html (Don't ask)

Lots of hobbies and I tend to have a few on the back burner at any given time, so forum participation can sometimes be sporadic.

Rennlist (Porsche), Northern Brewer (homebrewing), Coffeegeek (espresso), FountainPen Network, Timezone, VW Vortex, tdiclub and I'm sure I've left out a few.

I used to frequent a men's clothing site for the longest time, styleforum.net. Interesting mix of people ranging from from private equity types flying to Italy on their private jet for a new suit, to hipsters with their flannel shirts and raw denim jeans they hadn't washed in two months.

Lots of hobbies and I tend to have a few on the back burner at any given time, so forum participation can sometimes be sporadic.

Rennlist (Porsche), Northern Brewer (homebrewing), Coffeegeek (espresso), FountainPen Network, Timezone, VW Vortex, tdiclub and I'm sure I've left out a few.

No homebrewtalk.com for ya? That's one of mine, as well as BBQ Brethren.