Sign in to follow this  
mcbethr

Let's Help Correct an Anti Gunner's Rant

Take a look at this article at Politicker NJ:

http://politickernj.com/2015/07/which-powerful-new-jersey-democrat-had-the-worst-week/

Where he calls NJ2AS "gun nuts", "Gun fetishists" and "outside the mainstream."  I wrote the guy, but let's see if we can get a couple more people to correct him.

http://politickernj.com/2015/07/which-powerful-new-jersey-democrat-had-the-worst-week/

Where he calls NJ2AS "gun nuts", "Gun fetishists" and "outside the mainstream."  I wrote the guy, but let's see if we can get a couple more people to correct him.

Want to really correct him.  Volunteer to collect signatures down in Distric 3.  Your wasting your time trying to convince someone who who has marijuana leafs in place of stars on the American flag on his Facebook page as to why they are incorrect.

If your already volunteering then bring a friend!

Want to really correct him.  Volunteer to collect signatures down in Distric 3.  Your wasting your time trying to convince someone who who has marijuana leafs in place of stars on the American flag on his Facebook page as to why they are incorrect.

If your already volunteering then bring a friend!

Oh, I was there the last time for the petition drive.  I'll be there again.

McBethr:  Good to see you are still active--I have not seen you post for quite awhile.

Great response to Lassiter Jackassiter.  Although he does have some good points about Sweeny's inept response to all that threatens him, his words indicate an obvious anti-2A bias.

I am sure that in Jackassiter mind the "mainstream" is fully represented by his views and those who agree with him.  The rest are just clinging to their religion and guns.

More and bigger guns!! Gun fetishists!! Gun nuts!! Now, now Mr. Lassiter! Do you realize that

you sound as though you are prejudiced against anyone who owns a gun!

Tell me Jay, do you like boats? Are you a boat fetishist? Are you a boat nut?

Please feel free to insert anything you enjoy in place of the word boat! Sounds kind of

ignorant now doesn't it??? I enjoy target shooting with my guns and I also enjoy boating!

I also love spending time with my grandchildren. Am I a grandchild fetishist as well???

It's a good thing that I don't like you since that would make me a Libtard fetishist and I just could not live

with myself at that point!!!!

I wrote the guy, but let's see if we can get a couple more people to correct him.

Want to really correct him.

I'd be willing, but are antis even in season right now?

The only thing outside the mainstream is New Jersey gun laws, and the only thing more extreme than that are idiots like this. The mainstream would make them piss their panties. They live in isolated delusion.

More and bigger guns!! Gun fetishists!! Gun nuts!! Now, now Mr. Lassiter! Do you realize that

you sound as though you are prejudiced against anyone who owns a gun!

Tell me Jay, do you like boats? Are you a boat fetishist? Are you a boat nut?

Please feel free to insert anything you enjoy in place of the word boat! Sounds kind of

ignorant now doesn't it??? I enjoy target shooting with my guns and I also enjoy boating!

I also love spending time with my grandchildren. Am I a grandchild fetishist as well???

It's a good thing that I don't like you since that would make me a Libtard fetishist and I just could not live

with myself at that point!!!!

Mister Lassiter may have an auto-erotic, cross-dressing, asphyxiation fetish.

He can prove me wrong.

Ryan,

Good to hear from you.  I miss your insightful comments!

Glad you are still with us. 

BTW... Still have a relationship with my sexy Italian Lady in the body of an FS92 ;)

The guy is obviously anti-gun, as is every single NJ editorialist I've read in the last 20 years. So nothing abnormal there. "More and bigger guns" yes screw urgent need or substandard deviation I would like seventeen Z-frame revolvers chambered in a light anti-aircraft round. These guys have no idea of the issues but like I said, par for the course.

I'm surprised though that he took issue with the sprinklers. Really guys, wouldn't you have done the same? Why get into a shouting match with 8-9 people who hate you when you can turn on the sprinklers? C'mon you have to give Sweeney credit for that.