scotty456

Seeking advice on what small 9mm pistol to buy

All my handguns are Sigs, except for revolvers. Then I added the Shield 9mm.

Even over the P938.

I'll add the 938 once Sig gets it refined A bit better.

Go for the Shield

It's already been refined. They fixed the issues it was having. Mine has had no failures and its the revised one. It did have problems when it first came out.

I have an XD Subcompact, although I'd like to pick up the XDm Compact. The frame is the same size, but the barrel is 3.8" over the 3" of the XD Sub. 13+1 rounds. You can purchase floor plates that allow you to hold the grip with your pinky. Many subcompact pistols grips are not long enough to be able to hold the gun with all fingers. I've found I need to wrap my pinky underneath the magazine. As others have already stated, try to shoot whichever gun you plan on purchasing. Too bad I didn't listen to my own advice when I got into this sport. I wouldn't have bought a few pistols.

I just picked up a Glock 43 after months of debate... I love it.. its a glock 26.. but smaller.. thinner and lighter..  mag capacity annoys me a bit.. but whatever.. I am just forced to carry a second mag now... still lighter than my 27..