Lalo

Shotgun Shootout! @ Clinton WMA Sunday 8/16

That s if you re a member and you get your free 100clays. I dont think you have to reserve if nonmember.

You do have to call and reserve a golf cart in advance if you want one. I try to get one when I go there. Makes it easier to lug everything from station to station.

That s if you re a member and you get your free 100clays. I dont think you have to reserve if nonmember.

Ya that is the same thinking I had but I don't want to take any chances if it's too crowded. Don't want to wait a long times free driving over an hour. Think I'm getting paired with a group since I am going by myself. Should be there at when they open so I can try to get in and out.

Well it was a great shoot yesterday! The two noobs that I brought out are now hooked. The guy ken is picking up the paperwork to get his FID card today and my brother in law Angelo plans to get his as soon as he gets his citizenship which should only be another month or two. So we gained 2 more supporters of 2A yesterday!

Well it was a great shoot yesterday! The two noobs that I brought out are now hooked. The guy ken is picking up the paperwork to get his FID card today and my brother in law Angelo plans to get his as soon as he gets his citizenship which should only be another month or two. So we gained 2 more supporters of 2A yesterday!

Nice job fishnut! Good to hear!

Lets do Lehigh Valley SC next week. Think about it.

For me, personally, a trip to Lehigh is a little bit of a drive (1.5+ hours) and with the newborn at home, it's tough to get out for more than a few hours at a time. For me. clays at Clinton is ideal because it's close and it's cheap.

I'm going to change the title of this thread to reflect Sunday 8/16 as well and see if we get enough people for an outing.

Cindy and I had a great time yesterday. Cindy would like to thank everyone for being patient trying to teach her. We will try and make the next one in September.

I'm in for Sunday...

I was at LVSC on Sunday and it was awesome. First time there with 5 other friends. 3 news and 2 are now hooked.

I went there for the first time in May and I been there a few times since and I can't wait to go back. Really fun but it is costly. They rent out really nice over/unders. I thought about getting one til I looked at the price of one of them. DAMN!

^ we are aware of that but he is almost a citizen and he has a 5 month old baby so he cant afford a gun at the moment anyway so waiting another month or two is no big deal

Let me know if he's interested in an H&K P2000 at all :D

Ehhh... have to cancel going to Clinton this Sunday. Looks like I'll be in Old Bridge for their statis steel match. Should be fun.

I'll leave the thread and new poll there just in case there are others who want to pass by Clinton this Sunday.

At the last shoot there were 2 forum members who expressed interest in buying my Browning BPS medallion 20g shotgun but I cant remember what your screen names are. please me either of you are still interested. you guys get first crack at it before I list it in the marketplace.