High Exposure

2 shot, in serious condition at PNC Bank Arts Center in Holmdel

Fuck the first amendment because those negroes and their rap music cause all the problems....

Nothing about race here. Hip-hop/rap are trash as music goes. But if you want to listen to a jackhammer through a stethoscope, have at it, it is your right.

Aren't there homes a short distance behind the woods at PNC? Wonder how those living there felt knowing there was an attempted murderer fleeing or possibly hiding in their backyards. I'm sure they weren't concerned at all. The police were right in hot pursuit. Nothing at all to wodry about.....

Decent amount of woods between the Arts Center and nearby homes.  But those homes are the first thing the dude on the run would come across as he fled.  Unless of course he headed the other way.. toward the Holmdel State Police Barracks........

I'd want to know what was going on if I lived there.  Don't want some armed hoodlum hiding out in my garage.

Pretty affluent area by the way.  Lots and lots of million $$ plus homes.

In high school And occasionally after I worked concerts in Camden. I can tell you lots of stories.

I woke like 4 shows spring of 2006. One was Kid Rock and I had to help separate couples in the middle of coitus, lol. I also confiscated several knifes (i.e. work knive, pocket knives) doing pat downs at entrances. It doesn't matter the crowd, most concerts that are a formal wear occasion get pretty roudy.

problem is we're asking each other that. what we need to do is to ask someone that had something to do with these overly strict laws, and see what kind of excuse they come up with.

That has been done many, many times. Their answer is ALWAYS that we need more and stricter laws.

You gotta realize one thing. You are dealing with people that didn't know "high capacity" mags couldn't be reloaded.

"These are bullets..."

And as ignorant as that statement was..... her response to a senior citizen who said... "If I have to reload when an intruder is in my house, I'm at a serious disadvantage." 

Her sickening response was, "The good news for you is you live in Denver and the DPD would be there in minutes."

The guy then cam back with... "I'd be dead anyway..." ... and her response was ..... she just laughed and blew off his concerns.

One can only hope a person as smug and lacking empathy such as her will find herself in the situation that senior citizen described and suddenly realizes what a bad idea her legislation was.

I edited the link above to include her asinine comments.