Sign in to follow this  
carl_g

NEW - Walther PPQ in 45 ACP!

I've got the edge here. My 'Glock Girl' Wife loves her PPQ M2 5" in 9mm, so this may not be a tough sell.

Although I'd (we'd!) wait until 2016 when the rush is over. You know... apply for permits in November, get them in February!

5.5lbs?

I don't believe that any of the Walther PPQs I have ever shot have had 5.5 pound triggers. That is a stock Glock trigger.

And I should have been more specific. The thing that REALLY scares me about the PPQ is the ultra-short reset. Shooting that gun after being use to Glocks and HKs had me accidentally doubling the PPQ way too often. I needed a much firmer grip than I was used to in order to prevent it. 

I don't believe that any of the Walther PPQs I have ever shot have had 5.5 pound triggers. That is a stock Glock trigger.

And I should have been more specific. The thing that REALLY scares me about the PPQ is the ultra-short reset. Shooting that gun after being use to Glocks and HKs had me accidentally doubling the PPQ way too often. I needed a much firmer grip than I was used to in order to prevent it.

I guess you'll just have to get used to the PPQ XD

I guess you'll just have to get used to the PPQ XD

I am sticking with my HK P30 and P30L light Lem. It is the closest feel to a nice double action revolver that I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk