Sign in to follow this  
BryanRT360

hello from galloway township

hey guys, new to the forum. I have been lurking for a while. i just figured out you dont have to pay to be able to post.. (im a cheap bastard)    anyway, found a lot of great info here and great vendors as well..

I bought my xdm .40 4.5"  from Paul pk90 and it was a very pleasant experence. he pinned the mags that came with it and two additionial for a very good price.   extremely happy.

I also bought a ptr 91 from JT custom guns and i was very happy with that purchace as well. jacks a real nice guy. 

i'll get some pics up soon.  

bryan

Welcome ! Nice pickups.

I'll have to keep my eye out for the guy with the PTR at SJSC. Lol..

I'm usually there once a week.  blue dodge dakota with a schroer masonry magnet on door..  i was there last sunday and the ptr definitely drew a lot of attention.  however i just sent it back to ptr today for a shrinking bolt gap issue..  should have it back in a few weeks

I'm usually there once a week.  blue dodge dakota with a schroer masonry magnet on door..  i was there last sunday and the ptr definitely drew a lot of attention.  however i just sent it back to ptr today for a shrinking bolt gap issue..  should have it back in a few weeks

I think we may have passed by each other today at SJSC. My buddy and I parked next to your Dakota (maroon GMC Sierra). We started off down at the pistol range.

You left before I figured it out and introduced myself. 

I think we may have passed by each other today at SJSC. My buddy and I parked next to your Dakota (maroon GMC Sierra). We started off down at the pistol range.

You left before I figured it out and introduced myself.

Yes, I remember the gmc. I wasn't there long today. Maybe next time

Cant miss my truck, toyota tacoma with business wrap, JC Power wash, etc..., on all sides

Hey hunter. I should be there sat and sunday. Ill say hi again if i see you. Glad to see things are going better.

The business is for sale and I have a few people interested, things are going better.

Gonna try to make it out this weekend but less than 50/50 chance it'll happen