GoNRA

Housing?

Was looking for 15 people interested in going in on a 450,000 dollar house to buy.  If your interested let me know.  Want to try and get setup and get 2 more down the road.  Thinking about 500 a month per person.  Gotta be in it for the long haul, toughing it out.

Additional details would help, rentals, flips, single family, multifamily?  How would this be setup an LLC?  Will they be purchased for cash or would everyone sign for credit?

Just live there and put money into your investment, have 1 signer.  Setup people in there own houses after a wait time, they would have to wait on there investment and money going in would have to be tracked.  Should be able to buy houses outright in a way.

Bunking up till we can either get you into a new house, or your own house.

15 people living in one house? What nationality are you?

My thoughts exactly... well more like how comfortable would you be with 15 people in a house... or how that is even feasible with 15 working individuals.

Im confused here, too.

What exactly is the investment? what are you looking for as a return? all in your looking at 30k with loan its as 5 year period per person not including interest.

How do you plan on purchasing more houses?

it would be pretty easy to do, need about 800 per person up front, after that just 500 month every month.  Your investment is in the house itself, you would be pretty set in the long run.  Have 1 guy so far, need 13 more.

it would be pretty easy to do, need about 800 per person up front, after that just 500 month every month.  Your investment is in the house itself, you would be pretty set in the long run.  Have 1 guy so far, need 13 more.

If i were 20 years old i might say easy, it would be like living in a frat house... but as a professional and someone with many firearms i don't see it being close to easy i dont even see it being possible. I'm not sure if the purpose is to keep cost low, but a 5 bedroom with 5 buy in's is much more appealing. 15 people means zero personal space, and subdividing living spaces for bedrooms.

that would just be 4 years than we'd get the next house, and split the group up in the same neighborhood, want to get walkie talkies in each house to keep ourselves safe as a group.  (Fights, other stupid stuff)  Both Houses would be yours, and you can spend the night in either they would both be totally furnished.

$450,000 house - 15 people stacked inside.  Hope its a BIG house....

Lets see...$800 each x 15 players = 12,000 nut to start

$500 a month from each  = $7500 a month, or $90,000 a year

If you throw that nut against the mortgage, subtracting taxes, maintenance, and insurance, you'll own your own flophouse in about 6 years.

This is how people buy apartment houses...but a regular home?

In how many communities will the zoning laws and fire officials permit this, I wonder? Because the neighbors will be looking hard at ways to get the big communal house shut down.

it would be pretty easy to do, need about 800 per person up front, after that just 500 month every month.  Your investment is in the house itself, you would be pretty set in the long run.  Have 1 guy so far, need 13 more.

So wait, is it 14 or 15? This whole thread is poorly constructed, posting bits and pieces of info, no real explanation on how this scheme works. Spending a night in different house, lol cmon..do you know a guy who goes by Bugsy? Free Eotech with every buy in?

In how many communities will the zoning laws and fire officials permit this, I wonder? Because the neighbors will be looking hard at ways to get the big communal house shut down.

Good point. Most non-sanctuary towns have occupancy ordinances that get enforced. If there's a collections of ever changing cars and single men entering and leaving the house....plan on some visits from local officials. Unless you're in a town like Freehold and look like you might be from somewhere south of the Rio Grande. Then its totally cool.

that would just be 4 years than we'd get the next house, and split the group up in the same neighborhood, want to get walkie talkies in each house to keep ourselves safe as a group.  (Fights, other stupid stuff)  Both Houses would be yours, and you can spend the night in either they would both be totally furnished.

Why didn't you just say "commune"?  It's all clear to me now.