Sign in to follow this  
Malsua

Opinions on Acura dealers in north Jersey

Anyone have any experience with Acura dealers in north Jersey?  Park Avenue in Maywood would be convenient for me, but there are some others.

I know dealers are hit and miss and many sales people are slimy but I'm open for suggestions.

Yeah, I recall that thread you had with a CPO at that place.  Too far anyway for me, but that's the kind of thing I want to know.   Some places are great, like Wayne Subaru and some places are filled with jerks, like Ramsey Subaru.

I don't know anyone who's dealt with Park Avenue Acura or Wayne Acura, except of course the 2nd post here.  There are a couple others in the area and I'd rather go to a place where people had a decent experience and didn't feel like someone was always trying to get over on them.

My friend recently bought an ILX at DCH Acura in Verona. He got the price he wanted over email, came down and did the paperwork with no hassles or shady 'extras'.

Good to hear.   They were on my list to check out. 

I had a really good experience with Clinton Acura a few years ago.

This signature is AWESOME!!!

Thanks.  I'm starting to get the opinion, that at least as far as sales go, Acura doesn't do the high pressure sales routine.  This isn't to say there aren't bad sales guys, but it appears as if it's not a corporate imperative.