Bubba-NJ

Need a rifle range

So I'm off this Thursday and want to shoot my custom AR. Range 14 isn't open according to their website. Are there any other ranges I could shoot at near south jersey?I'm a member at Bobs in Glassboro but they don't allow .223/5.56 rifles. Going to PA is also an option. I read the list here and didn't see a hole lot of options. Any help is appreciated. It'll be the first time I'm shooting this rifle also.

I found Hagues online and see that non-members can shoot there. I do need to find another range so the suggestions above are all possibilities. I should have specified about not being a member and being able to shoot at the location. I'm also open to going north to shoot. Thanks for the recommendations.

USANA MTC

224 Sandbridge Road
Pittsgrove, NJ 08318

^ that.  Can only join on Saturday or Sunday though.

Don't go to Hagues.  They're so ridiculously overpriced they do NOT deserve your business.  Seriously.  I hate them f*ckin' guys.

Thank you for suggestion. I went this morning and into the afternoon for about 2-1/2 hours. Had a great experience. Everyone I talked with was very friendly and helpful. I'll definitely be going back. Put 290 rounds through my AR. Bought chamber flags and targets also. I will recommend them to a couple friends of mine also.

Try Wicen's
20$ for the whole day and 10$ for their Badge per discipline (shotgun,rifle,pistol). Badge is needed so that the ROs know you can shoot and check you out before shooting. They have a 100yd range.

http://www.wicenshootingrange.com

^ that.  Can only join on Saturday or Sunday though.

Don't go to Hagues.  They're so ridiculously overpriced they do NOT deserve your business.  Seriously.  I hate them f*ckin' guys.

Agree that Hagues is a total ripoff! I just renewed with Skip at USANA through 2016 for $250, comes out to $15 per month! Can't beat that with a stick!!!

SJSC is a great range.... $250 a year ......well worth the $20ish per month

10-4 on that

And for those on the fence about SJSC, come out to the club picnic (free!) on Sun Sept 20 from 11-4

Check out the range facilities (no shooting that day) and meet the members and staff.