Scorpio64

Dumpster Rental in Monmouth Co.

My wife and I are doing some renovation work on our home and will be needing a dumpster.  We looked into the soft bagger types but they are too small and not a good value for the amount of stuff we need to chuck.  I've estimated the smallest dumpster for the job will be a 10 Yard.  Can anyone recommend a container company?

Good luck with that.

When I was doing my renovation in 2012 what I ran into was.

1.  They didn't want to deal with me.

2.  They didn't want to leave a container more than a few days

3.  Any company that was willing to leave a container for more than a few days wanted a flat fee of a few hundred dollars  + tonnage cost of disposal + $75 to pick it up.

I ultimately was able to negotiate a deal with my contractor.  He got a great deal, the container stayed for over a month and he got a better rate for disposal, maybe $60/ton.

If you know someone with a truck, just pile it up and make trips to the dump yourself.  I think the last time I went I paid like $115/ton at Lafayette dump.  

I will check with my sister-in-law.  She's gotten a dumpster for building renovations they've done before.  Mostly around Union/Middlesex county, but Monmouth isn't too far off..

Note - you may have to get a permit from the township/munincipality to park the dumpster on the street or property.

When I wanted a dumpster for a couple days it was a disaster too.

What I found was the best was a situation where I didn't get an actual dumpster. Instead I for the guy to pull up with his truck and we threw Everthing into it while he waited.

Yes, I had a pile of debris in my driveway for a week before the arrival day. But I saved like half price.

So don't think dumpster. Think rubish removal.

I have a carting business but it is to far for me I am in Morris County. Try Freehold Carting 732-462-1001 if I had to guess it would cost between $400-$500 with a 2 ton limit $95/ ton over for a 10cy box and they give you about 2 weeks. If I had to come down there it would cost $511 2 ton limit $95/ ton over